John Noll

Default Roland Dimension D?

What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?
John Noll

play-on

--

Don't know the exact year I'm guessing the early 80s.

Al
Johann Burkard

John Noll wrote:
What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?

In the Boss Book about the Boss pedals it's listed as 1979.

Johann
--
bürschen, pass bloss auf - ich bin eben gerade erst so einem haufen
entronnen worden..........usenet/forum - das ist mir alles einerlei!
Predrag Trpkov

"Johann Burkard" wrote in message
John Noll wrote:
What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?

In the Boss Book about the Boss pedals it's listed as 1979.

Are you referring to the Boss DC-2 Dimension C pedal?

Predrag

a.m.

John Noll wrote:
What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?

In the Boss Book about the Boss pedals it's listed as 1979.

Are you referring to the Boss DC-2 Dimension C pedal?

Predrag

Dimension D at:
http://www.keyboardmuseum.org/pic/r/rol/sdd-320_600.jpg

Haolemon

I remember when this thing came out, some friends and I were laughing
because the sales literature never really came out and said what the
hell this thing did. We ended up guessing that it was some sort of
variation on the then popular Roland Chorus stuff....