The Ghost

Default Doppler Distortion

"Porky" wrote in message ...
"Jim Carr" wrote in message
news:w9eqd.150160$bk1.54716@fed1read05...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

Interesting, but not surprising, that the mutual admiration society of
audio group scumbags has only three members.

Yeh, but our mutual masturbation society has a lot more members. Next week
the party is in your mouth and everybody's coming.

*LOL* I knew that Ghostie was a real turkey, and now he's gonna get a
chance to gobble.....

That so-called *LOL* is in reality just another loud squeel from the
swine/pig pen. You and Jim Carr are clearly a couple of sick,
pathetic ****s, do-nothings and nobodies, who obviously never grew
much past adolescence.