Tom Garneau

Default Oval AC Cord?

I just picked up some Dolby 361 units that must be of european origin or
something. The require AC cords that have an oval head instead the
standard IEC type.

The oval is roughly 26mm wide and 14 mm tall
The hot/neutral pins are 15 mm apart with the ground centered a couple
mm below. I shaved down an IEC for a quick, successful test, but
obviously I can't have them live like that.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? If so....

What are they called?
Where can I get these with US style AC plugs or just the heads to make
my own?

Digikey or Mouser have nothing like it.

Thanks in advance.

Oval AC Cord? Tom Garneau Tech 4 December 5th 04 01:00 PM
Oval AC Cord? Tom Garneau Pro Audio 7 December 5th 04 01:00 PM
extension cord question xy Pro Audio 24 August 26th 04 10:07 PM
$1 no reserve - 5ft. Gold Alloy POWER CORD (Brand New) WENW Marketplace 2 January 28th 04 03:38 AM
help! need Tandberg or Revox power cord CRD General 0 July 3rd 03 02:45 PM