Chris Seifert

Default FS Langevin DVC and Focusrite Octopre

Hey all,
I thought I'd post this here before heading towards ebay.

I'm selling...

Langevin DVC mint condition with original box and manual and power
cord.
This unit just came back from Manley service to upgrade the regular
incandescent lamps to LED's
and was fully tested to spec. Asking $1400.00 UPS ground included to
US48.

I'm also selling...
Focusrite Octopre with Adat digital card option installed. This unit
comes with the original box and manual and power cord. Asking $800.00
UPS ground included to US48.

I've got a study overhaul planned for the first of the year and these
items won't be needed so I'm selling them to fund the changes. I'll
accept pre payment with USPS money orders or Paypal. I also can send
digital pics to anyone who is interested.

Best regards,
Chris