Scott Dorsey

Default Posts Missing?

In article ,
rick hollett wrote:
Whats up with that?

Don't ask us, ask Rogers. Your news server may be dropping stuff, or
it may be somebody upstream.
Scott Dorsey

rick hollett wrote:
Whats up with that?

Don't ask us, ask Rogers. Your news server may be dropping stuff, or
it may be somebody upstream.
WillStG

(Scott Dorsey)

wrote:
Whats up with that?

Don't ask us, ask Rogers. Your news server may be dropping stuff, or
it may be somebody upstream.

AOL has been pretty bad lately, so I have been having to go to google half
the time. I wrote the AOL "newsmaster" to complain, you probably have one at
your ISP too.

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Audioist / Fox News

Bob Cain

rick hollett wrote:
Whats up with that?

Yeah, lots on my server, Newsguy, too today.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein