Singova Brown

Default Email Marketing

Hi

We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail=
lists) for online advertisement=2E we provide you with a free list=
of email addresses you can use in your marketing campaign, or=
you can choose to buy larger inexpensive databases=2E Furthermore,=
you can download several online marketing softwares absolutely=
free:

http://www=2Ebulkemailco=2Ecom

Regards,
Singova Brown
Tel=2E +1 637 934 2126

Ralph Barone

Singova Brown wrote:

Hi

We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail lists) for
online advertisement. we provide you with a free list of email addresses you
can use in your marketing campaign, or you can choose to buy larger
inexpensive databases. Furthermore, you can download several online marketing
softwares absolutely free:

http://www.bulkemailco.com

Regards,
Singova Brown
Tel. +1 637 934 2126

http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups
---?ast/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption V-

OK, all together now. Let's all phone this guy up collect and perhaps
launch a DOS attack on the web site.
Richard Crowley

"Singova Brown" wrote in message ...
We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail lists)

or "SPAM LISTS" if we're speaking truthfully...

"127.0.0.1"? Singova must be afraid of receiving SPAM him/her self! :-)

Pooh Bear

Singova Brown wrote:

Hi

We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail lists) for online advertisement. we provide you with a free list of email addresses you can use in your marketing campaign, or you can choose to buy larger inexpensive databases. Furthermore, you can download several online marketing softwares absolutely free:

http://www.bulkemailco.com

Regards,
Singova Brown
Tel. +1 637 934 2126

***** sadly the info below is 'spoofed' - the phone number leads to directory enquiries *****

The site's IP is 216.187.100.88 btw

Registration Service Provided By: eNom, Inc.
Contact:
Visit:

Domain name: bulkemailco.com
Administrative Contact:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo )
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230
US
Billing Contact:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo )
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230
US
Technical Contact:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo )
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230
US
Registrant Contact:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo )
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230
US
Name Servers:
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 18 Aug 2004 19:10:02
Expiration date: 18 Aug 2005 19:10:02

Chris Hornbeck

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:27:53 +0000, Pooh Bear
wrote:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo )
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230

It's shameful that this is a PDX address, but it doesn't look right.
Most PDX addresses have a city quadrant (NW, NE, SE, SW) included.
Can any locals provide a heads-up? Is this legit?

Thanks from all who love Portland,

Chris Hornbeck

Ben Bradley

wrote:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo )
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230

It's shameful that this is a PDX address, but it doesn't look right.
Most PDX addresses have a city quadrant (NW, NE, SE, SW) included.
Can any locals provide a heads-up? Is this legit?

You can go to usps.com and click on the "Find a Zip Code" link in
the red stripe to verify a mailing address (as well as get the 9-digit
zip code if the address gets verified). For that address in Portland,
Oregon, it says:

The address you entered was not found in Portland, OR in our
database. Please confirm the spelling and the number of the address
and try again.

So I'd say it's definitely bogus. Not at all surprising, rule #1
about spammers is spammers lie.

Thanks from all who love Portland,

Chris Hornbeck

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley
Richard Crowley

"Ben Bradley" wrote ...

wrote:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo )
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230

It's shameful that this is a PDX address, but it doesn't look right.
Most PDX addresses have a city quadrant (NW, NE, SE, SW) included.
Can any locals provide a heads-up? Is this legit?

Not Legit. Virtually all streets include quadrant designation.
There is no "C. Street" that I've ever heard of in 25
25 years in the PDX area.
Furthermore, take a good look at the "phone number"
555-1212? Sound familiar?

Chris Hornbeck

Thanks Ben and Richard. All's right with the world again.

Chris Hornbeck