Edwin Hurwitz

Default BCF2000 Opinions

In article ,
Monroe wrote:

Recognizing this as an inexpensive control and not pro-calibre
equipment, I'm looking for user comments on use for a small,
home-based DAW recording system and limited softsynth control.
--

Monroe

I got it to control aux sends for Pro Tools to mix monitors while I
records gigs I am playing (hence, not wanting to mess with the mouse)
and it works great. Non touch sensitive motorized faders are a little
weird, but they work fine. It seems pretty robust and works good for the
money.....it's a Behringer.

Edwin
Frank de Waal

Edwin Hurwitz wrote in message ...
In article ,
Monroe wrote:

Recognizing this as an inexpensive control and not pro-calibre
equipment, I'm looking for user comments on use for a small,
home-based DAW recording system and limited softsynth control.
--

Monroe

I got it to control aux sends for Pro Tools to mix monitors while I
records gigs I am playing (hence, not wanting to mess with the mouse)
and it works great. Non touch sensitive motorized faders are a little
weird, but they work fine. It seems pretty robust and works good for the
money.....it's a Behringer.

Edwin

I don't see the original question in the list, so I will
react to thisone instead.

While I was looking for something else I bumped into a
full demonstration video on the BCF2000 on www.dancetech.com!
It really shows what it is from getting it out of the package
to playing with it.

Good luck

Frank
Geoff Wood

"Monroe" wrote in message
Recognizing this as an inexpensive control and not pro-calibre
equipment, I'm looking for user comments on use for a small,
home-based DAW recording system and limited softsynth control.

A bit plasticy, but I bought one.

geoff

Opinions Needed on New DIY Radio Site DIYer Tech 2 January 11th 05 02:15 AM
Wharfdale Opinions Dinsdale Audio Opinions 2 March 7th 04 08:12 AM
Opinions on Sub fr335tyl3r Car Audio 2 January 3rd 04 02:25 AM
sub $2000 rackmount mixer for project studio -- mic pre opinions Straatocastoer Pro Audio 7 November 26th 03 03:31 PM
Opinions on M&K 5.1 monitors Daryn Barry Pro Audio 0 August 8th 03 06:39 AM