Troy

Default Ebay Scammer gets Scammed

I though I would share this with everyone as I know a lot of people buy used
gear and computers off ebay.Read all 4 parts it is tooooooo funny

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Troy

Kurt Albershardt

Troy wrote:
I though I would share this with everyone as I know a lot of people buy used
gear and computers off ebay.Read all 4 parts it is tooooooo funny

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Awesome, nearly fell off my chair reading this.

Thanks.

WillStG

Kurt Albershardt

Troy wrote:
I though I would share this with everyone as I know a lot of people buy

used
gear and computers off ebay.Read all 4 parts it is tooooooo funny

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Awesome, nearly fell off my chair reading this.

Did you miss the part at the very end, where the guy who scammed the
scammer "is never heard from again"?

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Audioist / Fox News

Nathan West

WillStG wrote:

Did you miss the part at the very end, where the guy who scammed the
scammer "is never heard from again"?

That stood out with me as well.

--
Nathan

"Imagine if there were no Hypothetical Situations"

Ben Bradley

On 26 Nov 2004 23:17:08 GMT, ospam (WillStG) wrote:

Kurt Albershardt

Awesome, nearly fell off my chair reading this.

Did you miss the part at the very end, where the guy who scammed the
scammer "is never heard from again"?

Was that the same guy who started the p-p-powerbook.com domain,
that was DOS'ed in the story? I did a whois, it gives some guy's name
with an address in Washington. And the domain has a webpage on it:
http://p-p-p-powerbook.com/

And ISTR this was posted here months ago, not long after it
happened, at least I know I read it back then, so I saw a link to it
from somewhere.

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Audioist / Fox News

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley

FS: Bedini BA801 Amplifier Class A, 120watts - excellent condition vivace Marketplace 2 July 19th 03 07:20 AM
FS Krell 300iL JDOE Marketplace 4 July 14th 03 03:13 AM
Transparent Ultra cables price update Scott Robinson Marketplace 2 July 11th 03 08:24 PM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Audio Opinions 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Marketplace 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM