Duncan James Murray

Default Anyone been able to compare sony MDR-ED268LP agaisnt new MDR-ED31LP?

Hi There,

Has anyone been able to compare the old Sony MDR-ED268LP headphones (top of
the range in-ear ones with joint) with the new (replacement???) MDR-ED31LPs?

I'm just asking because I was thinking of getting the MDR-ED268LP
headphones, and left it a tiny bit late, as they are now unavailable except
for the ridiculous price of nearly £30. If anyone can rest assure me that
the MDR-ED31LP are no less in quality than the MDR-ED268LP, then I'd be very
grateful, and buy them instead.

Yours,
Duncan.