Ratt Mahem

Default Denver Mastering

I am finishing up a rock and roll project... the end product will be for
CD release. This time (obviously I learn the hard way) I would like to
have the finished mixes mastered by a professional familiar with
commercial releases (instead of me).

Can anyone recommend a mastering house/mastering engineer here is
Denver, CO?

Thanks.

Ratt.

Kevin Krell

How about Boulder? Airshow Mastering: http://www.airshowmastering.com/

Kevin Krell
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
"Wooden Flute Obsession" CDs volume 1 & 2 at http://www.worldtrad.org

Ratt Mahem wrote:
I am finishing up a rock and roll project... the end product will be for
CD release. This time (obviously I learn the hard way) I would like to
have the finished mixes mastered by a professional familiar with
commercial releases (instead of me).

Can anyone recommend a mastering house/mastering engineer here is
Denver, CO?

Thanks.

Ratt.

John La Grou

I'll second Airshow. David has been doing some really fine surround
work.

JL

Ratt Mahem wrote:
I am finishing up a rock and roll project... the end product will be for
CD release. This time (obviously I learn the hard way) I would like to
have the finished mixes mastered by a professional familiar with
commercial releases (instead of me).

Can anyone recommend a mastering house/mastering engineer here is
Denver, CO?

Thanks.

Ratt.

Benjamin Maas

Airshow is one of the best in the biz... Nice group of guys there too... I
met a few at AES and was quite impressed.

--Ben

--
Benjamin Maas
Fifth Circle Audio

Please remove "Nospam" from address for replies

OT Political Blind Joni Pro Audio 337 September 25th 04 03:34 AM
is there an FAQ on basic mastering using software? Kalle L. Pro Audio 2 August 13th 04 12:45 AM