Don Cooper

Default Bed-wetting Liberals and the Audio Profession

bulldog wrote:

6. I believe that Micheal Moore, Barbara Streisand, and Bruce
Springstein, (regardless of their talent) are not going to influence
my political views.

You spell like someone else who posts here. ; )

George Gleason

bulldog wrote:
I just joined this group. This is the last political post you will
ever see from me. I would just like to take a survey of the people in
my chosen profession.

This would not be scientific any way. Just please associate yourself
one of the two following groups.

GROUP 1

1. I care about what the euro-weenies

Can be your last post AFAIc
your simply a Bigot with a Capital B
George

play-on

On 20 Nov 2004 17:31:03 -0800, (bulldog) wrote:

Please associate yourself with one group or the other.

Please bite my ass.

JSB

Please associate yourself with one group or the other.

I've heard of black-and-white perception but you have reached new extremes in
contrast.
JSB

Please associate yourself with one group or the other.

I've heard of black-and-white perception but you have reached new extremes in
contrast.
Bryson

bulldog wrote:

I just joined this group. This is the last political post you will
ever see from me. I would just like to take a survey of the people in
my chosen profession.

This would not be scientific any way. Just please associate yourself
one of the two following groups.

Just please disassociate yourself with this group.

Once again, opinions will be noted, facts will be checked. I
believe nothing unless I already know it to be true or have taken the
time to verify it for myself.

I believe that you're a moron.
Check that fact.

Logan Shaw

bulldog wrote:
This would not be scientific any way. Just please associate yourself
one of the two following groups.

No thanks. Neither list represents my views, and I don't like
false dichotomies. (Especially #4 of the ones you gave!)

In fact, that idea that anyone would think any two lists of positions
could describe *everybody* is exactly the kind of narrow view and
inability to understand others that causes these stupid political
arguments in the first place.

- Logan

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

You just want to put me in your 'kill-file', don't you?

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

You just want to put me in your 'kill-file', don't you?

Edward Bridge

"JSB" wrote in message
I've heard of black-and-white perception but you have reached new extremes

in
contrast.

"black-and-white perception " or just "border line ? "
Peace,
Ed Bridge

EganMedia

Please limit
your responses and rebuttals to factual matter

Fact:

You are are a semi-literate deer in the headlights of dubya's propaganda
machine.

Joe Egan
EMP
Colchester, VT
www.eganmedia.com

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"EganMedia" wrote in message ...

Please limit
your responses and rebuttals to factual matter

Fact:

You are are a semi-literate deer in the headlights of dubya's propaganda
machine.

That's a "terrorist deer" if you please.

bulldog

Well, you proved my point. I didn't think the America haters or the
Bush haters could come up with any resonable arguements. Just the
standard name calling Bravo Sierra.

So let me lower myself long enough to say "I know you are but what am
I?"

or how about the classic " I'm rubber, your glue, what you say bounces
off me and sticks to you?"

Can we please talk about something cool now like the mint condition
Neumann M-49 I just aquired? Does anybody know of someone other than
Neumann that makes a shock mount that will fit this thing?

Jim Gilliland

bulldog wrote:
Well, you proved my point.

Quite a challenge, considering that you haven't made one.

.... any resonable arguements.

....I'm rubber, your glue....

.... I just aquired?

Your spelling still sucks.

Kurt Albershardt

bulldog wrote:

Can we please talk about something cool now like the mint condition
Neumann M-49 I just aquired? Does anybody know of someone other than
Neumann that makes a shock mount that will fit this thing?

Did you try B.L.U.E. ?

They offer a yokemount for sure, probably worth asking about a shockmount.

bulldog

Logan Shaw wrote in message ...
bulldog wrote:
This would not be scientific any way. Just please associate yourself
one of the two following groups.

No thanks. Neither list represents my views, and I don't like
false dichotomies. (Especially #4 of the ones you gave!)

In fact, that idea that anyone would think any two lists of positions
could describe *everybody* is exactly the kind of narrow view and
inability to understand others that causes these stupid political
arguments in the first place.

- Logan

Hey Logan,

You sir are absolutely right!

I came to this board wanting to talk about some cool gear I recently
aquired. However, I became distracted with the one sided political
rhetoric. I could give a rat's a** about any of your policical views,
as I am sure that none of you care about mine.

But since I found political crap on the pro audio board, I just
couldn't resist stirring the sh1t.

I am a little disheartened that poeple who are otherwise so
articulate, resort to name-calling when confronted with an opposing
view. I am really suprised I don't see posts like:

....My API is better than your Neve

....is not

....is too

....you're stupid

....you're an idiot

....you both suck my Amek is the coolest

....etc

....etc

Bulldog

Rick Powell

Logan Shaw wrote in message ...
bulldog wrote:
This would not be scientific any way. Just please associate yourself
one of the two following groups.

No thanks. Neither list represents my views, and I don't like
false dichotomies. (Especially #4 of the ones you gave!)

In fact, that idea that anyone would think any two lists of positions
could describe *everybody* is exactly the kind of narrow view and
inability to understand others that causes these stupid political
arguments in the first place.

- Logan

Barth's Distinction: "There are two types of people: those who divide
people into two types, and those who don't".

RP

Bob Cain

bulldog wrote:

But since I found political crap on the pro audio board, I just
couldn't resist stirring the sh1t.

Proud of you. Point taken. Easy when there is none.

Your first post here is an inflamatory rhetorical challenge
which you begin with, "This is the last political post you
will ever see from me." Horse**** on the face of it. You
caricatured yourself from the gitgo with that lie which
means your troll was most likely just parody anyway.

If so, well done, because you have captured the stereotype
of bush's mindless constituency extremely well.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein

agent86

bulldog wrote:

I just joined this group. This is the last political post you will
ever see from me. I would just like to take a survey of the people in
my chosen profession.

The rest of your post makes it clear that you chose the wrong profession.
You really should become an AM radio Rush clone. For that, I'd recommend
an Electro-voice RE-20.

For getting your head out of your ass, I'd recommend a diet high in fiber.
Thing lots of fresh apples & wheat germ. Maybe suppliment with Psyllium
husk & some flax oil.

For future useless & inflamitory posts to RAP, I's suggest prefacing the
subject line with "OT" (for Off Topic).

And for the good of the planet & the human race, I'd suggest that you bite
down really hard on the barrel of one of those assault weapons that your
heros insist you have a right to possess & pull the trigger.

Bob Cain

bulldog wrote:

Or maybe, just maybe you meant I am bigotted against the terrorists
themselves. Maybe you prefer to call them freedom fighters, or
revolutionaries, or insurgents.

Guerilla is the most applicable.

What brave soldiers of Mohammed they
are. Sawing off the heads of men with their hands bound. Shooting
women in the head. Shooting School children in the backs. Training
childern to be homocide bombers. Flying airplanes into buildings.
Yeah maybe I am a little bigotted there- I HATE COWARDS.

Wasn't it you that said, "people die in wars"? If you think
it is cowardice to strap on a bomb, fly a plane into a
building, or even to saw off a head, try it. Whatever it
might mean, it tells a story of commitment that will never
be beaten down. We need to change everything about how we
deal with the muslim world, not just the guerillas. Deal
with al-islam respectfully and not take what is theirs from
them and the geurillas will melt away for lack of a cause.

All they want in the end is for us to leave them the hell
alone. They will do terrible and ugly things to make that
happen and they will never stop doing them until they have
accomplished their end. Guerillas win by not losing and
armies lose by not winning plagerism alert. What did they
lose in that city we just wasted? What did the army win?
Try and imagine what winning means in this situation.
Winning isn't feasable as long as there are so many people
willing to sacrifice all for their cause. From where is the
supposed surrender to originate? To kill them all, and that
is the "final solution", requires a level of "collateral
damage" that is nothing less than monstrous.

All this is well known and patently obvious which only tells
you that the whole nightmare has nothing at all to do with
what you think it does. You think it because you were told
to. Reconsider.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein