Kid Nepro

Default * New Sounds For Kontakt *

***** New Release for Native Instruments Kontakt *****

***** Kontakt Drum and Bass CD-ROM and Downloadable Files - $75. *****

We are now producing our sample libraries for Native Instruments;
Kontakt Software Sampler. The first release for Kontakt is the Kid
Nepro Drum and Bass CD-ROM. Kontakt Instruments are also compatible
with Native Instruments Intakt, Kompakt and Battery Samplers.

The Kid Nepro Kontakt Drum/Bass CD contains over 1000 Single Shot Drum
and Percussion Samples arranged in 25 custom drum kits from Nepro's MPC
Series, ASR and SP1200 Sound Libraries.

Basses include 100 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments from the Mini Moog,
Prophet VS, MKS80 as well as Hip Hop, R&B, Electric, Acoustic, Sub
Basses and more.

AND....100 Bonus Drum Beats from our Triton & Karma Rhythm and Beat
Collections as well as Orchestra and Horn Hits, Techno Percussion and
Assorted Hits and Bits.

Kontakt Drum and Bass Sounds are also available as Downloadable Files
at only $5. per download package. Order online download delivery and
have your new sounds the same day.

More info and MP3 demo can be found at;

http://www.kidnepro.com/