Scott Veach

Default Need quick audio help !!

i know nothing about audio - i am a writer working on an assignment
(due in a few hours!)

i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
mixing studio mixing board is... i.e. if some aspiring hiphop music
producer is sitting around fantasizing about the studio he would build
if he won the lottery... what would be in it? what kind of board does
dre use?

that kind of thing....

thanks for any help!

EricK

Scott Veach wrote:
i know nothing about audio - i am a writer working on an assignment
(due in a few hours!)

i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
mixing studio mixing board is... i.e. if some aspiring hiphop music
producer is sitting around fantasizing about the studio he would build
if he won the lottery... what would be in it? what kind of board does
dre use?

You should probably use "SSL".
http://www.solid-state-logic.com/mus...ducts/xl9000k/

--
Eric

www.Raw-Tracks.com

John La Grou

i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
mixing studio mixing board is...

Maybe this one?

http://www.vintec-audio.de
Ty Ford

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 13:02:43 -0500, Scott Veach wrote
(in article ):

i know nothing about audio - i am a writer working on an assignment
(due in a few hours!)

i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
mixing studio mixing board is... i.e. if some aspiring hiphop music
producer is sitting around fantasizing about the studio he would build
if he won the lottery... what would be in it? what kind of board does
dre use?

that kind of thing....

thanks for any help!

Maybe you should be more upfront before accepting comissions to write
articles when you don't know how to do the proper research.

Asking the members of a newsgroup what THEY think is not, by itself, a valid
form of research unless your article is entitled; "What the internet thinks
is the best console for X."

On second thought, please continue. You make it easier for me to make a
living!

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at
www.tyford.com

Doug Schultz

"John La Grou" wrote in message

i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
mixing studio mixing board is...

Maybe this one?

http://www.vintec-audio.de

I love that board. would love to see how good it sounds.

Doug

Randy R

You do not need quick audio help, you need to find a line of work that you
know something about. An SSL will not help you. Call 1-800 Rupert Neve if
you want the most expensive and best desk money can buy. Even "dre" would be
impressed. Have you tried selling crack yet? Hey, may work?