Palladium

Default Vegas audio recording question

Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?

Thanks.
reddred

"Palladium" wrote in message
Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?

You need to select the inputs you want to record from in the track
properties.

jb

Geoff Wood

"Palladium" wrote in message
Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?

Separate 'buses', or separate tracks ? Either way something is wrong, but
not with Vegas.

You possibly need to address the input routing/enabling in your soundcard
mixer applet. You probably have something like "Record what you hear", or
"Input monitor" selected, so the playback signal is looping back to the
input.

geoff

reddred

"Geoff Wood" -nospam wrote in message

"Palladium" wrote in message
Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?

Separate 'buses', or separate tracks ? Either way something is wrong, but
not with Vegas.

You possibly need to address the input routing/enabling in your soundcard
mixer applet. You probably have something like "Record what you hear", or
"Input monitor" selected, so the playback signal is looping back to the
input.

Is there a vegas users group with an emphasis on audio?

jb

Geoff Wood

"reddred" wrote in message

Is there a vegas users group with an emphasis on audio?

The "Vegas - Audio Topics" forum on the Sony website serves pretty mmuch as
that. To teh extent I haven't felt the need to open a Yahoogroup for it.

Active participation of the SoSoFo coders/designers/engineers.

http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.co...orumID=19&ms=1

geoff

Palladium

Thaks for all your help.