xy

Default Scott Dorsey is a human being

Just wanted to clarify. I met him at an AES dinner many years ago.
Very smart person. Small, lightweight type.

I'm certain he is a human being. So this discussion of being a pig or
not a pig is unnecessary.
Phil Allison

"xy"

Just wanted to clarify. I met him at an AES dinner many years ago.
Very smart person. Small, lightweight type.

I'm certain he is a human being. So this discussion of being a pig or
not a pig is unnecessary.

** But what are you "xy" ??

Some kind of mutant chromosome that posts using Hotmail and Google
Groups.

............ Phil

Scott Dorsey

xy wrote:
Just wanted to clarify. I met him at an AES dinner many years ago.
Very smart person. Small, lightweight type.

I'm certain he is a human being. So this discussion of being a pig or
not a pig is unnecessary.

Would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar?
agent86

Amoeba.

Lowest known living thing on the planet.

Lower even than blue-green alge (spirulina, for the biologist & health food
junkies among us).

Shapeless, spineless, miniscule, irrevelent, asexual bit of stray DNA with
nothing better to do & not enough intelligence to evolve into anything else.

agent86

Scott Dorsey wrote:

Would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar?

So, the truth comes out.

His true identity is...

Captain F*ing Kangaroo. (first place I ever heard THAT song)

Please give my regards to Misters Moose, Greenjeans, & Bunnyrabbit. (not
necessarily in that order)

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message...

Would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar?

"...Or, would you rather be a fish?

DM

Jay Kadis

agent86 wrote:

Amoeba.

Lowest known living thing on the planet.

Nope, that would be bacteria, unless viruses are considered to be living things.

Lower even than blue-green alge (spirulina, for the biologist & health food
junkies among us).

Shapeless, spineless, miniscule, irrevelent, asexual bit of stray DNA with
nothing better to do & not enough intelligence to evolve into anything else.

However the point is made.

-Jay
Don Cooper

Scott Dorsey wrote:

Would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar?

Or would you rather be an audio guy? : )

good Scott Dorsey article in Recording this month xy Pro Audio 12 August 20th 04 02:01 PM
Powerful Argument in Favor of Agnosticism and Athetism Robert Morein Audio Opinions 3 August 17th 04 06:37 AM
Monte M, Scott Dorsey? Direct Replacement for LF351 op amp? Nathan Eldred Pro Audio 5 August 9th 04 09:12 AM
Scott Dorsey Mods deharmonic Pro Audio 1 December 15th 03 08:31 PM
Paging Scott Dorsey Seymour Pro Audio 3 September 14th 03 06:10 PM