George Gleason

Default Why was Gw so happy today?

It was his first time to be elected president

Why was Gw so relieved today?

That he wouldn't have to look for a job in this economy

Jokes from "The Tonight show"
George
H. Schaap

That the BBC 2 didn't show their documentry of yesterday
about Bush admin., US-media etc. in Afghanistan and vs.Al-
Q. before(!) the election.
Really very embarrissing for the US admin., intelligence, media.
(That's an understatement). Hope you see it on a network.

Henk Schaap

Drily Lit Raga

"H. Schaap" wrote in news:Q1pid.111$kT6.70
@amsnews02.chello.com:

Really very embarrissing for the US admin., intelligence, media.
(That's an understatement). Hope you see it on a network.

Being embarrassed requires shame, which none of the above have.
Blind Joni

Jokes from "The Tonight show"

As a side note..does anyone think that Jay Leno is funny?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
play-on

It wouldn't have made any difference. Most of American people have
their collective heads in the sand.

Al

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:13:36 GMT, "H. Schaap"
wrote:

That the BBC 2 didn't show their documentry of yesterday
about Bush admin., US-media etc. in Afghanistan and vs.Al-
Q. before(!) the election.
Really very embarrissing for the US admin., intelligence, media.
(That's an understatement). Hope you see it on a network.

Henk Schaap

Randall Shawver

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:23:22 -0800, play-on playonATcomcast.net
wrote:

It wouldn't have made any difference. Most of American people have
their collective heads in the sand.

starting with you.

Randall
squig

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
Jokes from "The Tonight show"

As a side note..does anyone think that Jay Leno is funny?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

No. And in a few years the Tonight Show will be even LESS entertaining when
Conan takes over. I would have at least picked someone like Howie Mandel who
has done some work on the show and is much more entertaining.

reddred

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
Jokes from "The Tonight show"

As a side note..does anyone think that Jay Leno is funny?

funny lookin'.

jb

play-on

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 02:41:49 GMT, "squig"
wrote:

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
Jokes from "The Tonight show"

As a side note..does anyone think that Jay Leno is funny?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

No. And in a few years the Tonight Show will be even LESS entertaining when
Conan takes over. I would have at least picked someone like Howie Mandel who
has done some work on the show and is much more entertaining.

I kind of like Conan, but in measured doses. He gets beyond silly.
But Leno is a non-funny celebrity ass-kisser.

Did anyone see the Conan show last week where he had the puppet insult
dog in the spin tents after one of the debates? *That* was funny.

Al

George Gleason

wrote:

"Blind Joni" wrote in message

Jokes from "The Tonight show"

As a side note..does anyone think that Jay Leno is funny?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

No. And in a few years the Tonight Show will be even LESS entertaining when
Conan takes over. I would have at least picked someone like Howie Mandel who
has done some work on the show and is much more entertaining.

I kind of like Conan, but in measured doses. He gets beyond silly.
But Leno is a non-funny celebrity ass-kisser.

Did anyone see the Conan show last week where he had the puppet insult
dog in the spin tents after one of the debates? *That* was funny.

Al

The TS should be going to Jon Stewart
R Krizman

No. And in a few years the Tonight Show will be even LESS entertaining when
Conan takes over. BRBR

Don't worry, the way our culture is sliding, by the time Conan takes over in 5
years everybody will think he's funny.

-R