Mike Cleaver

Default U87 exploded view with parts numbers?

While poking through the junk section of an old second hand
electronics store just south of where I live, I discovered a very
dirty decrepit looking box of what appears to be internal parts for
Neumann mics, apparently for the battery operated version of the U 87.
I picked up the boxful for a couple of hundred dollass, along with
some other surplus gear, mostly tube stuff, for pretty much a song.
The owner said it all came from a closed down local AM station.
Checking Neumann's site, the exploded diagram of the U87 seems to have
disappeared.
There is a list of part numbers but it's difficult to match up the
stuff.
Anyone have the exploded view with the parts identified?
I have what appears to be the pc board with the meter on it but the
battery holder is missing, some metal parts, probably the internal
structural bits, a capsule still in it's original sealed wrap and a
rather banged up head grill.
There's no outer case and no bottom connector thingie and probably
some other parts that would be needed to put together a complete mic.
Is all this stuff still available from Neumann?
I'd really appreciate a diagram if someone has it.
Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Voice-overs, Newscaster, Engineering and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Eric K. Weber

Mike Cleaver

Thanks.
I think the hardware parts are pretty much the same.
Now I know what i have.

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 20:10:52 -0600, "Eric K. Weber"