**bg**

Default LCHB - Canadian music & a tad of social commentary - The Little Canada Headphone Band - LCHB

Hi,

There are three Canadian songs at our website for you to enjoy, and some
subtle and not-so subtle political thoughts...

Webpage update and remixes coming in next few months.

Still in the studio taking, our time doing the first and second albums, both
out next year. Fer shure...

Thanks fer listening and all toe tapping!

-rj-

--
www.thelittlecanadaheadphoneband.ca
www.lchb.ca

Mike T.

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:03:45 GMT, "**bg**"
wrote:

Hi,

There are three Canadian songs at our website for you to enjoy, and some
subtle and not-so subtle political thoughts...

Webpage update and remixes coming in next few months.

Still in the studio taking, our time doing the first and second albums, both
out next year. Fer shure...

Thanks fer listening and all toe tapping!

-rj-

In Canada, we have incredibly talented and creative musicians. We also
have the other kind.
Mike T., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada