Tom

Default Advice on sequencers with drum utilities?

I currently use Cool Edit Pro with Fruity Loops, and I really like both.

However, is there a user-friendly sequencer with an easy to use drum programmer
within it?

Thanks -

Tom

Micing a drum kit, need advice please Mark Pro Audio 1 August 6th 04 04:17 AM
kick drum bleedthrough Aaron Pro Audio 8 March 18th 04 09:18 PM
Power outage Don Cooper Pro Audio 120 August 27th 03 03:47 PM
The elusive ANALOG Drum sound Richard Morrow Pro Audio 7 August 21st 03 11:39 AM
Advice on drum sessions Bill Briare Pro Audio 2 July 11th 03 09:56 AM