Steve Puntolillo

Default FA: NEUMANN U47 POWER SUPPLY FOR RESTORATION

Hi --

You can find this auction he

Up for auction is a Neumann U47 power supply. Many auctions guarantee the
item will not be DOA. In this auction I will guarantee that the item WILL
DEFINITELY BE DOA.

The pictures tell all ...

Still, if you are willing to rebuild it, here's the real thing.

Pick up by appointment is OK. Otherwise, winner pays actual shipping costs.
If I must ship this out of the country, there will be an additional $10
handling fee due to the extra time and effort required to ship things out of
the USA.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. I'll do my best to answer
them. Please check my feedback and bid with confidence.

If you win the auction, you may pay via Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, Amex, or
USPS MO.

Please check out my other auctions. I'm auctioning NOS 1-inch 8-track record
and playback heads for Otari, 1/4" head assembly for Scully 280, 24-track
dbx pro noise reduction system and an Ampex 440 remote.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding.

Best regards,

--Steve

Steve Puntolillo
Sonicraft A2DX Lab
Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx

here is how firewire ports fail George Pro Audio 13 September 11th 04 09:11 PM
Clean Power? Dylan X Car Audio 99 January 7th 04 04:02 PM
Adding standby to a tube mic power supply ? James Nash Pro Audio 8 October 22nd 03 10:37 PM
FS: 3000 watt amp $179!! 900 watt woofers $36!! new- free shipping Nexxon General 1 October 14th 03 02:06 PM
old solid state circa 70-80's` UnionPac2001 Audio Opinions 6 September 27th 03 12:55 AM