Mitchell Benson

Default Tascam M3500 32x8 Mixer w/full meter bridge NEAR MINT!!

32 mic/line inputs. Inline monitoring. 64 channels at mixdown. 4 band
EQ, sweep mids - shelf hi/lo w/ select freq. and an 80hz HPF. 6 aux
sends(1 & 3 and 2 & 4 are on switches. Full meter bridge, 32 inputs, 8
busses, 6 auxes and stereo.
Near mint condition. The paint around the mute buttons is wore. There is
a small tear on the arm rest and two knobs are missing. I have been
through EVERY signal path on this desk, and can find no faults. SMOOTH
FADERS!!! It does have the power supply(for some reason these things
have a disappearing PS problem? :-) ), but no stand.
I'm asking $1250.00 OBO. It goes on eBay next week if it's not gone. I
could take some pics if necessary.
Also, I would prefer pickup, as this thing is pretty large. I will ship,
but you pay for the packing and shipping. My work has slowed down now,
so I could be talked into delivering it for the right amount of money.