Jason

Default speaker works somtimes doesn't other times. Help!

Hello,

I have an acura 2001 with a stock bose CD changer system. The car has
front and back speakers on the passenger and drivers sides.

Since I've had the car the right speakers both front and back rarely
have any sound coming from them. Every once in a while they come on
and work for a short bit then don't work again.

If I turn all the balance to the right side (non working side) and
then turn the radio on while turning the volume up real fast I hear a
static sound for about 1 second. Then about 5% of the time the non
working speakers will come on. The other 95% of the time I just hear
the static then a small click and nothing..

Sound like some kind of a short.. Anyone have any suggestions on how
to diagnose what this may be?

Thanks

Budgetaudio

Check the speaker wiring and other stereo wiring for any exposed wire that may
be grounding out.

Troy
carbudgetaudio.com