Rick

Default Input US Car Audio/Infinte Car Audio

I've been looking around for some cost effective speakers and found what I
need at www.infinitecaraudio.com - I guess it's the same company as
www.uscaraudio.com. I've never bought from them so wanted to check if
anyone had any experience with them (good or bad) that I should have in mind
before I place an order.

Thanks much.

Rick

Masterson

First of all .....
To me, one company with two websites is suspicious.
I know its a common practice, but is just suspect.
Why trick the customer if your on the up and up.

Next....
Read the "warranty" page information.
Its only under any warranty if its installed by a professional.
You have to have a copy of the install receipt to qualify for
any warranty. The warranty is only good if you jump
through several big circles. Like, if its not packaged correctly
they will not cover, if its RMA number is 11 days old, not
covered......blah blah blah.....

Third....
You should just buy from a local dealer, discuss the price
and you will get a good one, a good warranty, and face to
face service. Face to face is the best part if it doesn't sound
good, you can have them correct it. Buying from a website
is tricky, cause you may order it and it might not sound good
to you. You cant send it back for that with a website, you can
with a local store.

"