Douglas Conder

Default Complete Alpine Multimedia Setup For Sale

I am selling the following Alpine stuff:

Alpine IVA-C800
Alpine DVA-5200
Alpine Cha-624

This is all installed in my Honda CRV right now and can be seen he
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/slackass

I have all cables, remotes. The only thing missing is a cage for the
DVA-5200 and trim rings. I have two trim rings but, the little prongs are
broken. They still work just broken. Mounted in my CRV, you can see, I do
not even need trim rings or the cages.

$900 for everything or
$600 for the IVA-C800
$250 for the DVA-5200