Chris

Default Please help with my album!

Hi all,

I need to ask a very small favor from all of you RAP-ers out there.

Here's the deal, I'm a songwriter and engineer for my remixes (used to
post here every now and then, now just lurk) and have been working my
butt off writing and geting my music out there. a while back, I
started to get some attention from a guy at capitol, and few other
labels, but everyone said they needed to see me do a full-length
first. Well, I've finished writing the full-length, and am getting
ready to start pre-production with Fletcher in january. So, along
wtih saving, and loans, and grant proposals I decided to add my disc
to the pool of ideas on ideashappen.com

For those of you not familiar, people post ideas about community
service projects, business ventures, and artistic endeavors that all
need financing. the top 4 in each category get $25,000 to help make
it happen, so IU was hoping I could get you guys to go to my site
there

http://ideashappen.msn.com/Entries/D....aspx?id=17747

and click on "I'm feelin it" to vote for me. It'll only take a
second, and require almost no movement. . I promise. each vote is
greatly appreciated, as I need ach and every one!!

Thanks

-Chris
Raymond

http://ideashappen.msn.com/Entries/D....aspx?id=17747

What a load of crap! Must be 18 to 29 to enter! Real talent is not only
something your born with, you have to refine it for more that just a few years.
Chris

(Raymond) wrote in message ...
http://ideashappen.msn.com/Entries/D....aspx?id=17747

What a load of crap! Must be 18 to 29 to enter! Real talent is not only
something your born with, you have to refine it for more that just a few years.

Ideas happen is a contest (of sorts) that promotes the ideas and
dreams of american youth. It's not limited to music, there are also
ideas for business start-ups, and community service projects there.

It's kinda of like a grant, but judging is partially based on
creativity of ideas.

-Chris
Raymond

Chris wrote
Ideas happen is a contest (of sorts) that promotes the ideas and
dreams of american youth. It's not limited to music, there are also
ideas for business start-ups, and community service projects there.

It's kinda of like a grant, but judging is partially based on
creativity of ideas.

Don't get me wrong (I was under 30 once to) but I'm sure this is a Pop music
thing, "how you look is more important that what you can do." And in my mind
its discriminative.