John Washburn

Default Crest series 10?

I tried to do a google search, but couldn't find out anything. Does anyone
know anything about this mixer? What does it compare to? Are the mic amps
and eq usable?

Thanks

-jw

Nmm

"John Washburn" wrote in message ...
I tried to do a google search, but couldn't find out anything. Does anyone
know anything about this mixer? What does it compare to? Are the mic amps
and eq usable?

Thanks

-jw

Crest was bought by Peavy ( i heard )

Their website is at http://www.crestaudio.com

Is this an older model? They are pretty good about replying to
questions i've found. I own 6 of their Power amps, and have been very
happy with them, and the few times i've had to get parts or service.

d&r series 4000 mk II, what difference to former series 4000? matiss Pro Audio 4 March 19th 14 06:20 PM
FS: Grado Lab Series and Elac Studio Series....Turntables...? MGM2 Marketplace 0 June 29th 04 01:24 AM
FS: Grado Lab Series and Elac Studio Series....Turntables...? MGM2 Marketplace 0 June 29th 04 01:24 AM
Spirt and Crest Raymond Pro Audio 8 December 14th 03 12:27 PM
EQ Comparison: A&H vs Crest BlacklineMusic Pro Audio 0 October 9th 03 07:04 PM