Edward Bridge

Default where to buy in New York City

Does anyone know of a good place in NYC to try/buy microhones ? . I
tried calling Sam Ash but I hate being bounced around and put on hold

I saw "Crown Cm 700 match pair for $500" at Swee****er site also Shure
KSM137/sl Stereo pair mic or $600 also at Swe****ers _but_ I would like to
try some microphones out and buy from the *locals

This microphone would be for classical guitar , recording most the time in
a shoe box space. Any other suggestions for Microphone pair's under
$600.00 ?

Looking for monitors for $500 or under . I was looking here
http://www.swee****er.com/studio_mon...e-monitors.php but
again I rather look in my town

Thank you.
Peace,
Ed Bridge
Brooklyn N.Y.
http://www.bridgeclassicalguitars.com/

* got a rebate from the city and I think the deal is to buy from our city
:)

** If in Brooklyn /New York City area , I'm looking for a Stereo Pair of
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone." I have to trade Sony Stereo
Microphone http://www.bsu.edu/met/gobbledygook/..._999_info.html
and a Tascam Dat machine .
If you want to sell out right I have some cash too.