Spkrman

Default Black History Month, It's Time For The Truth

So white people really are the devil!!! noooOoo...

:

-
Spkrma

Will_Skillz

Hey!

This is for all my brothaz and sistaz, the so-called African Americans
that are a part of this website.

As you know, it is "Black History Month", so, it is time for black
history.

Did you know that your very bible you have laying around your house is
Black History?

Did you know that the disciples, apostles, Job, Jeremiah, Solomon, and
the children of Israel were black?

Did you know that you are a direct descendant of those people, despite
what this society teaches you?

Job 30:30- I am black.

(A Jew!) Solomon 1:5- I am black.

Jeremiah 8:21- I am black.

Lamentations 4:8- their visage (face) is blacker than a coal.

Lamentations 5:10- Our skin was black like an oven.

Acts 13:1- Prophets and teachers as Barnabas & Simeon that was called
N1GER. (what we've been called for years)(I believe the one called that
was Jesus' brother! a black man!)

Brothaz and Sistaz, the Lord Yahshuah (Jesus Christ) has not forgotten
about us. He knows of all our pain and suffering. He knows of our
struggle. And he will deliver us from this place just as he did our
ancestors from Egypt.

The first image of Samson, in the Catacombs:

http://www.ou.edu/class/ahi4263/byzslides/021.jpg

The first images of Abraham and Isaac, in the Catacombs:

http://campus.belmont.edu/honors/CatPix/isaac1.jpg

Abraham had a nice fro, lol [fro]

It is IMPERATIVE that you visit THIS web page:

http://www.geocities.com/hebrewherit...khisflyer.html

Free your mind, and your soul will follow.
Knowledge is Power!

Shalom

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz

Your crazy! lol

No Speakerman.

I don't believe that.
How can the devil (singular) be white people (plural)?

I would never say something like that, nor do I believe that.

White people can have the devil in them, sure.

But so can blacks, or any other people.

It kinda hurt me a little that you said that, because behind little
jokes like that sometimes lays truth. And I hope you don't REALLY
believe I meant anything like that. This is meant to enlighten and
encourage, not to belittle. Sorry if it seems that way

I feel your just kidding, but that type of stuff is touchy, and very
serious to some people.

I love everybody, including you Speakerman. I may not get along with
everybody, cough, Soundfreak, cough, but I don't hate anyone.

Shalom!

--
Will_Skillz

Spkrman

hehe I was just jokin. Call it a purposeful misinterpretation

Made me think of ace ventura...

I always thought the devil was supposed to be an entity that "is in u
all"? I guess it differs religion to religion....and me, I'm none o
the above

So you believe the devil is a dude with a pitchfork and horns..wh
casts really big shadows over the long lines of people walkin i
circles in hell and laughs? Or some sort of spirit thing. Or wait...
fallen angel is it?

Shame on me, I went to catholic grade school....lo

-
Spkrma

David

Okay... But you're being selfish - claiming that the disciples, apostles,
etc. were 'black', implying that they were the same 'blacks' as current
black Americans. I believe that they were eastern European/western Asian
'black', like the people of Saudi Arabia and India. What I hear from you is
that you are claiming that everyone in (and including) the Bible was of
African descent.

Is that right?!

I have the utmost respect for all people that deserve respect. I also have a
problem with ANYONE that demands equality, but forces their own segregation
(ie. Miss Black America, BET, Ebony, Jet, etc...) while condemning any
'racist' acts or organizations by the 'white devils'.

I am NOT a racist. I just get ****ed hearing any of this **** on a CAR AUDIO
newsgroup!

David (an American-American)

"Will_Skillz" wrote in message

[...]

Will_Skillz's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=1186
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=46056

Spkrman

Hey! God made car audio too!

--
Spkrman

JIF

Spkrman wrote:
*Hey! God made car audio too! *

AMEN! In fact I think I need to go enlighten the neighbors some... (and
their car alarms too[sinister] )

--
JIF

Taycron

Oh Gawd, it looks like someone got a flyer from the Nation of Islam...
Egyptians were Arabs...

--
Taycron

Spkrman

JIF wrote:
*AMEN! In fact I think I need to go enlighten the neighbors some...
(and their car alarms too[sinister] ) *

lol

Yea, is too much religion in one day for me...time to go sit in front
of my golden horse and humm for hours

--
Spkrman

Captain Howdy

The devil is in Soundfreak's amplifier and is playing tricks with his ears.
Only the devil can make a sparkomatic amp sound the same a PG amp.

In article , Will_Skillz
wrote:

Your crazy! lol

No Speakerman.

I don't believe that.
How can the devil (singular) be white people (plural)?

I would never say something like that, nor do I believe that.

White people can have the devil in them, sure.

But so can blacks, or any other people.

It kinda hurt me a little that you said that, because behind little
jokes like that sometimes lays truth. And I hope you don't REALLY
believe I meant anything like that. This is meant to enlighten and
encourage, not to belittle. Sorry if it seems that way

I feel your just kidding, but that type of stuff is touchy, and very
serious to some people.

I love everybody, including you Speakerman. I may not get along with
everybody, cough, Soundfreak, cough, but I don't hate anyone.

Shalom!

Will_Skillz

Hey David!

Yeah, this is an odd place for history, but o-well. I'll try to reach
my brothers any way I can.

And yes, ALL of the children of Israel were Black as in Negroes.

The israelites lived in many places in Europe. Spain, England, etc.

A Negro (real jew), over threw the Roman Empire. Many of us lived in
Europe. That's were they get all that European Jew stuff from.

The people known as Jews today have absolutely nothing to do with the
Real children of Israel.

Yes, we are both from Isaac, but only one of us are the Real Jews. The
light brown skinned "jew" you see in the middle east today are from
Isaac, but they are from his son Esau, not Jacob. The people on the
slave ships were from Jacob. The Jamaicans, Haitians, Cubans, Negroes,
and so on. Those are the tribes of Israel right there. The people of
the bible, if you know your bible, wore hairstyles such as these:
Afros, Locks(dredlocks), and Braids.

The white "jews" you see in Israel today are from Japeth. Not even from
Isaac. I'm not downing them, they just aren't from Israel.

Read Revelation 2:9. It'll will tell you about the synagogues of Fake
Jews. It'll also tell you that the real Jews are in poverty. Every
group of people that got to their land via the Atlantic Slave Trade are
poor people, as a whole. Ghettos, welfare, etc.

It's hard to talk on this subject and not sound racist, but, every
person of Israel was indeed BLACK.

This should help your confusion on the Europe thing, like I said
Negroes (jews) did conquer and live in many places in Europe.

http://www.timbooktu.com/horton/misrep.htm

Shalom

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz

Taycron,

Nah bruh, I am not affiliated with anything from the Nation of Islam.

I do not believe in Allah. But they are some of the most disciplined
people I've seen. I wish the people who believe in Jesus as Lord and
Savior were that disciplined.

For all that want to see that Jesus had Black (negro) ancestors, here
is the website. And since Jesus had negro ancestors, how can the real
Jews not be negroes?

http://www.godonthe.net/wasblack.htm

BTW, this is by a Caucasian, so it is not biased.

Shalom

--
Will_Skillz

Taycron

I've seen it a million times. Jesus was black, blacks built the
pyramids, hell, you'll probably hear people say blacks designed and
built the first computer.. all you have to do is find one wackjob who
says it and everyone who wants to believe it will.. Don't let facts get
in the way of a good argument..

--
Taycron

Will_Skillz

Yes taycron

Anyone can claim to be an Israelite, but does their history match tha
of the curses of Israel in the bible

All one really needs to do is read Deuteronomy the 28th chapter

The children of Israel would

Be taken into bondage again in Ships
Happened to u

Have every manner of sickness in the bible, and diseases not mentioned
Happens to us, highest risk of AIDS, et

Would have wives but another man will lie with them
The slave owners raped our wome

Would be an astonishment, and a byword
N1GE

Would have children but they would go into captivity
Still slaver

Their eyes will be evil to their own brethren, towards his wife, an
will leave his children
Sorry to say, but black men are our own worst enemy. Always killing ou
own people. And when our women have babies, a lot of us walk out o
them, and leave them to take care of them

Will be left few in number, but before were as the stars in heaven i
number
An estimated 100million of us died during slavery. In this country w
only make up 11% of the population. 100million of us died, we are fe
in numbe

Would be scattered amongst all people. One end of the earth to th
other
The slave ships put slaves in
USA, Mexico, Cuba, Brazil, Jamaica, Haiti, all the West Indies, an
more that I can't think of as of now

Would see their land NO MORE AGAIN, and be S O L D to their enemies
We haven't been in Israel since 70AD. And we were SOLD to the European
for musket guns and wine. The real children of Israel (us) will not se
our land again, until Jesus returns. So how are those so called "jews
still in Israel

Joel 3:6- The children of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have y
sold to the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border

That is what happened to US. Sold to the Europeans, moved FAR from ou
border

No other people on this Planet can claim these things, but the peopl
that got to their new land via the slave ships. NOBODY

-
Will_Skill

Taycron

LOL!, thanks for the laugh... Yes, I've heard the ridiculous theor
about 100 million slaves being here and it has been proven to be fals
to anyone who thinks rationally.. The American population was only 3
million during slavery and only 5% of Americans owned slaves.. You d
the math, Einstein.

-
Taycro

Steve Grauman

the children of Israel were black

The Torah makes no assertions anywhere within the text that the original
"children of Isreal" were blacks. They were most likely the somewhat "olive"
colored peoples that have inhabited that part of the world for ages, similar to
the Isrealis that live there now. Safardic Jews can be from anywhere in the
Middle East or Africa but the original people of the region were not black.
Will_Skillz

Naw man,

I'm not talking about just on this land. I'm talking about during the
journey from Africa to this land. Many many of us died during the
journey over here. Lots of us were thrown overboard, and some ships
didn't make it at all. Many of us died in Africa during the trade. And
many of us died in this land too.

Yes, there were an estimated 100million deaths. Did you count the other
places too? Jamaica, Haiti, Cuba, and the other places were also places
of the same slavery too. Carried by the same slave ships.

YOU do the math Einstein.

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz

Not to put a good or bad label on skin color, but they WERE BLACK. And
they DESCRIBED THEMSELVES as BLACK in the bible.

Read the first page.

Solomon a Jew:

Solomon 1:5- I am black.

I rest my case.

Jeremiah wrote in "Lamentations of Jeremiah":

Lamentations 4:8- their visage (FACE) is BLACKER than a COAL.

He even likened the blackness he meant to an object that everyone knows
is black, a coal.

I rest my case.

The REAL children of Israel were taken in SHIPS just as the bible said.
And would not see their land again, just as the bible says.

So, my question to you is, How can they be in Israel?

You have been misinformed, or you don't won't it to be true.

You NEED to read the FIRST PAGE since you want to talk Torah.

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz

Hey Steve,

Better yet, I'll just let these 2 sites do the talkin for me.

http://www.timbooktu.com/horton/misrep.htm

http://www.godonthe.net/wasblack.htm

--
Will_Skillz

Les

Default WAY OT was Black History Month, It's Time For The Truth

"Will_Skillz"
Not to put a good or bad label on skin color, but they WERE BLACK. And
they DESCRIBED THEMSELVES as BLACK in the bible.

Read the first page.

Solomon a Jew:

Solomon 1:5- I am black.

I rest my case.

Put it in context. What translation are you using. This is what the NIV
says:
"Dark am I, yet lovely,
O daughters of Jerusalem,
dark like the tents of Kedar,
like the tent curtains of Solomon."

Here is the NLT:
"I am dark and beautiful, O women of Jerusalem, tanned as the dark tents of
Kedar. Yes, even as the tents of Solomon!"

Darkened, not black. Like from working hard, being in the sun.

Jeremiah wrote in "Lamentations of Jeremiah":

Lamentations 4:8- their visage (FACE) is BLACKER than a COAL.

He even likened the blackness he meant to an object that everyone knows
is black, a coal.

You have taken that out of context as well. Here is the KJV of verses 7 and
8
"7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they
were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphi
8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets:
their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a
stick."
Here is the NIV of verse 8:
"7 Their princes were brighter than snow
and whiter than milk,
their bodies more ruddy than rubies,
their appearance like sapphires.
8 But now they are blacker than soot;
they are not recognized in the streets.
Their skin has shriveled on their bones;
it has become as dry as a stick."

By your logic and obvious lack of reading comprehension the princes would be
whiter than milk! Was that the case? No!!!! If you are going to quote verses
you need to quote the entire verse. I can "prove" almost anything by taking
the bible out of context.

I rest my case.

On half-truths and downright lies.

The REAL children of Israel were taken in SHIPS just as the bible said.
And would not see their land again, just as the bible says.

Source? Verses?
BTW many different groups have people have been taken away in ships. And
many different groups will never see their land again.

So, my question to you is, How can they be in Israel?

You never provided any reference to your statements before, no one can
answer this question without first knowing what in the blue hell you are
talking about.

You have been misinformed, or you don't won't it to be true.

You have taken verses out of context intentionally to make your argument,
pretty low if you ask me.

Will, your nothing more than a hypocrite.

Les

Will_Skillz

Let me stop this before it starts.

This, although, in a weird place, was put up because of Black History
Month.

This is a thread were the REAL children of Israel, aka
African-Americans, can see for themselves the truth about their
heritage, and realize that their history doesn't stop at Africa.

If you do not agree with these post, go somewhere else. This is but one
fish in a sea full of fish. There are Many other threads to read
besides this one.

If you do not believe this, than it's not for you. Go elsewhere, plain
and simple.

But I will say, it is not likely that ANY of you have seen the things
I've seen concerning this topic. I've seen A LOT the average person,
especially the average "african-american" hasn't, and may never see.

I know for a FACT that we are the REAL children of Israel. If you don't
like it, leave it alone. Simple.

Shalom [fro]

--
Will_Skillz

Les

"Will_Skillz"
Anyone can claim to be an Israelite, but does their history match that
of the curses of Israel in the bible?

Can you? I have not seen it.

All one really needs to do is read Deuteronomy the 28th chapter.

The children of Israel would:

Be taken into bondage again in Ships.
Happened to us

Which happened to alot of people. The Romans, Israelites, virtually any
group.

Have every manner of sickness in the bible, and diseases not mentioned.
Happens to us, highest risk of AIDS, etc

And happens to virtually every other group in the world.

Would have wives but another man will lie with them.
The slave owners raped our women

The Romans did the same thing and their slaves were caucasion. Read about
Tiberius. His
"kids" were English, ie white.

Would have children but they would go into captivity.
Still slavery

Again happened to many other groups. Remember the Roman slaves and
Egyptians?

The rest is snipped because it is not even worth a response. More of the
same bull**** from a complete dumbass.

Les

Steve Grauman

I'm not going to argue theology with you Will. This isn't a racist thing, it's
simple fact. I can't quote the Torah verbatim but I do know that the stories of
the early Jews did not recount those peoples as being black. This isn't to say
that there were not Safardic black Jews present at the time, but they certainly
were not unanimously black in color. Any Rabbi or Jewish theological expert
could tell you this. And let's not get into discussions of how many people
died, or how many were forced into slavery, ok? The Jews were slaves long
before "white" Europeans ever indulged the idea of using African natives as
slaves, and almost every ethnic group known to man has been persecuted in some
way at some time.
Will_Skillz

Lol! your hilarious

I never provided any references?, lol

did you see all the websites on that thread?

Did you see the first images of Samson, Isaac, and Abraham. That the
Real Jews painted in the Catacombs?

The link is at that thread. Lol!

Hey, try these:

http://www.12tribes.com
http://www.yahshua.com
http://www.hebrewheritage.2ya.com

scripture upon scripture, and historical facts upon historical facts.

Lol! I find it hilarious that you don't want to believe Jesus and
Israel were black to the point where it makes you angry, LOL!
[laughing]

--
Will_Skillz

Steve Grauman

"The icons, as proven by various documents concerning the history surrounding
the Jews, were originally paintings of a dark-skinned people." That's from your
first link Will. Dark-skinned people is VERY inspecifc. In fact, many Middle
Eastern people are of dark complection. Have you ever seen an Iraqi man? Or an
Isreali man? I'm sorry but you're simply wrong. I hope I'm not coming off as
racist here but I think Jews (I am one, BTW) have enough difficulty on a grand
social scale as it is without people like you spreading uninformed lies. I've
called my Rabbi, and he agrees with me.

Steve Grauman

I can "prove" almost anything by taking
the bible out of context.

He's frustratingly stupid, and a liar to boot. What makes this funnier is that
we just finished discussing the Religious Strawman argument in my Philosophical
Ethics class. The teacher and the text both referenced to the first chapter in
Jeremiah, from the New Testament. Many anti-abortion Christians refer to this
passage, and twist it out of context as a case aganist abortion because the
passage recounts God's words to Jeremiah, in which God says that he knew
Jeremiah while he was in the womb. Many anti-abortionists quote this (out of
context) and use it to claim that God intends for every child to live, and knew
them from the moment of conception. When taken in context, and read as part of
the passage, we realize that God was not speaking of ALL people but -only- of
Jeremiah, and God is saying that he always intended for Jeremiah to be a
prophet.
Steve Grauman

If you do not agree with these post, go somewhere else

How about you go somewhere else? Is a Car Audio NG really the place to be
posting lies about both Africans and Jews?
Will_Skillz

BTW, I use the King James Version, and the 1611 version of the bible

Not some NEW translations,lol
All they do is change words. How many bibles is there now, about 15
lol

How many times does it take to get it right, unless, they're changin
things around

Did I mention your hilarious,lol
How can something NEW be something from thousands of years ago. lol

The KJ 1611 is THE bible. The only one more accurate is THE REAL BIBLE
and none of us have read that. THe VAtican has that locked away fo
nobody to see

Your hilarious!!!! LOL [laughing

-
Will_Skill

Steve Grauman

The KJ 1611 is THE bible

Now you're being stupid AND offensive. I'm a Jew, and as far as my religion is
concerned, anything written after the Torah (as in the New Testament) are lies,
and that includes the King James edition. But I wouldn't go around telling
people that their religious text is a lie. Only God (if you believe in him)
knows which text is correct.
Will_Skillz

I feel like saying "BLACK" in your presence is like holding garlic and
cross to a vampire, lol

BLAC
BLAC
BLAC
BLAC
BLAC
BLAC
BLAC
BLAC
blac
blac
blac
Black, LOL! [laughing

-
Will_Skill

Will_Skillz

visit http://www.hebrewheritage.2ya.com

Read it Thoroughly.
I guarantee you can't prove my beliefs wrong. GUARANTEE

I'm not here to argue, so if your afraid to read my reference through,
you are just afraid that you'll see it my way. The TRUTH.

Shalom [laughing]

--
Will_Skillz

John Durbin

not really the place for posting lies or the truth, if by some miracle
the moron knows what that is.

JD
now, if you have some good lies about car audio, bring it on

Steve Grauman wrote:

If you do not agree with these post, go somewhere else

How about you go somewhere else? Is a Car Audio NG really the place to be
posting lies about both Africans and Jews?

Steve Grauman

not really the place for posting lies or the truth, if by some miracle
the moron knows what that is.

Agreed.
Steve Grauman

First of all, none of these sites actually quote scripture in it's original
context. Strawman arguments (I'll assume you know what those are) are of no
good here. It's far to simple to twist the words of scripture to make it say
what you want it to say. Secondly, the sites you've linked to have also made
reference to people of Egypt and several Middle Eastern countries were the
people are decidedly not black. In fact, they're more olive complected, like
the native peoples of Isreal. Moreover, ancient drawings are the source for
much debate, and you'll notice that many Egyptian Hyroglyphs show peoples of
very dark skin. Are you going to now claim that Egyptians are blacks? The Jews
may have passed through Africa long ago, which is how the Safardic Jews of
Ethiopia came to be. But this doesn't change fact. Jewish scholars all agree
that Judaism started in the Middle East, and found it's way to "white" European
nations. The original Jews look like the native people of Isreal, and even
Ethiopian Jews know this to be true. I could find you at least 100 "Neo Nazi"
web sites that all claim WASPS or some derivitive thereof as being superior to
all other races. Just because those people say it's true, does that make it so?
Will_Skillz

"dark skinned

Obviously you did not read the entire web page. Without sounding evil
It doesn't matter to me what your Rabbi said. I know we are th
children of Israel

Your very bible you have in your possession proves who we are

Since you are "supposedly" a jew. Supposedly. Explain this

Where are the other tribes of Israel

How do "your" people stay in Israel despite the destruction by Titu
and Vespasian and the Roman Army in 70AD when the "real" jews fled t
Africa

How did "your" people stay in Israel despite the bible clearly sayin
that Israel would be taken captive in ships and see their land NO MOR
AT ALL FOREVER

How do you explain Revelation 2:9? Who are these fake Jews? It say
they are a synagogue, us "african-americans" have churches no
synagogues, but "your people" have synagogues

How do "your people" have an army, when the bible clearly states tha
Israel would be defensless against their enemies

When were "your people" taken to another land in ships

The bible says that Israel would be taken to a land that they, no
their fathers have known. How did the Real Jews not know about Europ
or the Middle East? They didn't know about America

The bible says Jesus had hair like wool. When has a sheep ever ha
straight hair

How were Moses and Paul mistaken for Egyptians if they were "oliv
skinned"? The temple paintings and ancient artwork show the
(egyptians) as DARK BROWN

The people of the bible, as described by themselves, had LOCKS, BRAIDS
and WOOLY hair. Why doesn't "your people's" hair Lock? Any people ca
braid their hair, but only people with nappy coarse can Lock naturally

Why was Jesus' brother called N1GER in the book of Acts? N1GER mean
black

John gave a description of Jesus in revelation. Feet like unto brass
as if they burned in a furnace. How can anything BURNT in a furnace b
olive skinned or white

The children of Israel were to spend 400 years in a foreign land afte
Egypt. Where have "your people" dwelt 400-499max in a foreign land
We've been in America a little over 400 years. What about yall

visit: http://www.hebrewheritage.2ya.co

and do try to act like you read the whole thing like you tried with th
other page

-
Will_Skill

Taycron

We all know why Adam couldn't have be black... hehe

--
Taycron

Will_Skillz

No,

We ALL don't know why. Share that 'wizdom' with us.

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz

You people are HILARIOUS [laughing]

I doubt you are a REAL JEW anyway.
I've read about enough fake jews.
I've read revelation 2:9 plenty of times.

They're all lies huh? lol

Yeah, anything to support your myth,lol.

Find me ONE piece of ancient artwork that shows a JEW as anything but
DARK BROWN with nappy hair.

Please, I'm begging you. Every single picture I've seen from the
Catacombs shows the people of Israel as DARK BROWN with afros.

I know it's not everyday YOU find out YOUR not who YOU think YOU are.

Your from Esau, not Jacob.

Read "Thirteenth Tribe" by Aurthur Koestler. And oh yeah, try not to be
mad at the Negroes (jews) after you find out your an Edomite.

Shalom

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz

All your people did was convert to "judaism". The so-called Jews of
today have absolutely NO blood of Israel in them.

Know how? Jacob's name was changed to Israel. Esau was Jacob's brother.
In order to have Israel's lineage you must come from Jacob. You come
from Esau.

BTW, when I say " you people" or " your people", I do not mean that in
a disrespectful way. Your still an Edomite though.

Shalom!

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz

It's a shame this has turned into a "skin color" debate

I will not post anymore on this thread

For all you so-called African-Americans, you are neither African no
American
visit: http://www.hebrewheritage.2ya.com and let the LORD guide yo
from there
It's time we wake up