WillStG

Default Van Gelder in Tape Op!

OK, he still doesn't share his techniques, but I still found the better
than 6 pages of interview with Rudy Van Gelder in the Sept.Oct issue of
Tape Op pretty cool reading. I don't think I ever seen him talk for 6 pages
anywhere! Nice article on drum tuning too. Speaking of which,
here's a link for Prof. Sound's Drum Tuning Bible.

http://home.earthlink.net/~prof.sound/

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News