Bob

Default Rockford Fosgate Fanatic Q VS Infinity Kappa

Hello everybody,

Im just trying to choose between a set of Rockford or Infinity Splits, I've
heard fantastic things about the Infinity line, however the Rockfords seem
to be a higher end product.

Just wondering if anybody has heard the fanatic q series and if they are
worth looking at in comparison to a cheaper Infinity Kappa?

Thanks