englewood

Default JL 10w1 help (alternative / replace)

Hello,

I have a JL designed band pass enclosure for a 10w1 sub. The sub has
gone bad, I need to replace it with either another 10w1 (anyone have
one for sale) or find an alternative sub that will be correct for the
airspace. Does anyone know if there is a current JL that uses the
same airspace?

Thanks,

Matt

englewood

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:22:50 GMT, "Paul Vina"
wrote:

The 10W1 is still a current piece as far as I know.

Paul Vina

Hi Paul,

JL has discontinued the 10w1 and I have not been able to locate one
at any local dealers.

Thanks,

Matt