Craig Williams

Default DEH-P6000 won't eject CD

Our Pioneer DEH-P6000 won't eject the CD that is currently in it. This
model has a fold-down detachable face. The CD used to continue to play with
the face folded down, but now it cuts off about 1/4 of the way down. Even
if in the radio mode, it cuts off with the face folded down. But with no
power to the unit, the CD won't eject.

It seems like I'm losing continuity either in the flexible cable or perhaps
where the face attaches to the fold-down part.

Any tips on fixing this?

Thanks,
Craig

[to reply directly, change the VERB to a NUMERAL]

Ampdoc

Here's your part. If you can solder well you can put it in. If you are
uncomfortable doing the job yourself just send it to me, I'll do it for
$15.00 + part + UPS return shipping.
http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com/...uctNum=CNP5383

--
Jammy Harbin