Dave

Default Pioneer AVH-P7500DVD questions

I'm thinking about buying one of these primarily for DVD-Audio capability,
but I'd like to hear about any other "issues" there might be with this unit.
I'd especially like to hear about audio quality and tuner quality. Also, how
good is the navigation option?

TIA,
Dave

Paul Vina

I've read about a some people having some read error issues with DVD-As in
the 750DVD. I don't have any specifics, but a Google search should turn up
the info you need.

Paul Vina

"Dave" wrote in message
I'm thinking about buying one of these primarily for DVD-Audio capability,
but I'd like to hear about any other "issues" there might be with this

unit.
I'd especially like to hear about audio quality and tuner quality. Also,

how
good is the navigation option?

TIA,
Dave

Ampdoc

A firmware update will probably take care of that.

--
Jammy Harbin
J & J Electronics, Inc.
"Dave" wrote in message
I'm thinking about buying one of these primarily for DVD-Audio

capability,
but I'd like to hear about any other "issues" there might be with this

unit.
I'd especially like to hear about audio quality and tuner quality. Also,

how
good is the navigation option?

TIA,
Dave

Ampdoc

The EEPROM needs to be reflashed. You will need to send it to an Authorized
service company. Look here for one in your area.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...076227,00.html

If you don't have a local servicer you trust you can send it to us. Enclose
a copy of your purcase reciept for warranty service.
--
newsNkTb.13830$Zi2.12968@edtnps84...