Dylan X

Default Door Pods

I'd like to have enclosed door pods fabricated and installed into my
98 Ford ZX2. They need to be able to house 2 Infinity Perfect 6.1 sets
per pod. They don't need to be elaborate, just plain and functional.
Approximately how much do you think I should expect to pay and how do
I go about finding the right shop to do it? Thank you for your help.
oneman86

Just ask local shops around town. Ask them if they do custom pods. I
that fails you do it yourself with fiberglass. You can try Q-logic an
see if they have pods for your car
-
oneman8
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17481