Steve Grauman

Default Most "natural" speakers?

Just a survey for curiosity, what's the most "natural" CAR speaker you've ever
heard? The speaker that colors and modifies the sound the least.
Tony Fernandes

Dynaudio. But that's just MY opinion.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Steve Grauman" wrote in message
Just a survey for curiosity, what's the most "natural" CAR speaker you've

ever
heard? The speaker that colors and modifies the sound the least.

Mark Zarella

Just a survey for curiosity, what's the most "natural" CAR speaker you've
ever
heard? The speaker that colors and modifies the sound the least.

In terms of flattest frequency/phase response and lowest distortion
generated, I'd have to go with Focal actually. There were two lines that I
thought fit this criteria well. I can't remember which ones at this hour.
One time was on a board, the other time was in a door installation.

But I do know that I probably won't ever buy a set.

Tha Ghee

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
Just a survey for curiosity, what's the most "natural" CAR speaker

you've
ever
heard? The speaker that colors and modifies the sound the least.

In terms of flattest frequency/phase response and lowest distortion
generated, I'd have to go with Focal actually. There were two lines that

thought fit this criteria well. I can't remember which ones at this hour.
One time was on a board, the other time was in a door installation.

But I do know that I probably won't ever buy a set.

MZ I think the Focals are to spitty on the top end past that they're great
speakers.

I still like Dyns more.

Mark Zarella

MZ I think the Focals are to spitty on the top end past that they're great
speakers.

I still like Dyns more.

So do I.

Outdoor Speakers MarkW General 1 May 19th 04 05:42 PM
Dash Speakers/Front Door Speakers for 1997 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer smf Car Audio 6 January 16th 04 06:26 PM
97 Cavalier Speakers Upgrade? Max Holubitsky Car Audio 14 September 18th 03 08:41 PM
Remote speakers? L-pads? Totally confused! Hogarth General 3 July 3rd 03 02:06 PM
Ford Escort Speakers? Gravity Car Audio 0 July 1st 03 01:41 AM