emankato1

Default 2002 PT CRUISER AUDIO SYSTEM Help?

Hi Folks
I have a 2002 PT Cruiser and am looking for the best Audio system that
will fit in this Car. The Car Audio Shops Charge too much so I'm
Planning on Buying everything through eBay.
Do you have any advices on what will fit the best in this Car.
I'm not looking for a REALLY REALLY loud system, I love the Bass and
Looking for an Average to Loud Audio system. Maybe with a 1200W Amp.
I'm looking to buy all the components and then take them and get them
installed at the shop, so if you can let me know what are your
Suggestions of a Complete Audio System that is Nice and Affordable.
Thank you Very Much for taking the time Reading. and I hope to hear
from you.
Mike
Tony Fernandes

If you buy all the stuff through eBay you will get ZERO warranty. The
stores may charge more, but they will act on your behalf if you have any
problems. If you're going to be buying on eBay, you might as well install
the stuff yourself if you're that concerned about money.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"emankato1" wrote in message
om...
Hi Folks
I have a 2002 PT Cruiser and am looking for the best Audio system that
will fit in this Car. The Car Audio Shops Charge too much so I'm
Planning on Buying everything through eBay.
Do you have any advices on what will fit the best in this Car.
I'm not looking for a REALLY REALLY loud system, I love the Bass and
Looking for an Average to Loud Audio system. Maybe with a 1200W Amp.
I'm looking to buy all the components and then take them and get them
installed at the shop, so if you can let me know what are your
Suggestions of a Complete Audio System that is Nice and Affordable.
Thank you Very Much for taking the time Reading. and I hope to hear
from you.
Mike

Jason

"emankato1" wrote in message
om...
Hi Folks
I have a 2002 PT Cruiser and am looking for the best Audio system that
will fit in this Car. The Car Audio Shops Charge too much so I'm
Planning on Buying everything through eBay.
Do you have any advices on what will fit the best in this Car.
I'm not looking for a REALLY REALLY loud system, I love the Bass and
Looking for an Average to Loud Audio system. Maybe with a 1200W Amp.
I'm looking to buy all the components and then take them and get them
installed at the shop, so if you can let me know what are your
Suggestions of a Complete Audio System that is Nice and Affordable.
Thank you Very Much for taking the time Reading. and I hope to hear
from you.
Mike

www.sounddomain.com

Plenty of selection there. 1200 watts is very very loud mind you. Of
course I assume you are talking watts RMS. Realistically, a 200watt RMS amp
could push a sub to be pretty loud, and still sound good. I personally have
a thing for 5 channel amps, they sound good, install cleanly, and work well.
Also, for a sub, check out www.edesignaudio.com I am VERY happy with my sub
from there, I have the 12A, a Hifonics 1000Watt amp from Soundomain. It
gets VERY loud and sounds VERY good.