kevtn8

Default FS: Denon DCT-950R CD headunit

Hi, do you still have the Denon DCT-950R for sale? If not , can you hel
me find a head unit from Denon that will work with the Denon DCH-700 C
changer? If you still have it or if you can help me out , give me
call at (714)728-0823. Thanks in advance.

Kevi
-
kevtn
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=13560

Stephen Narayan

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:31:53 GMT, kevtn8
wrote:

Hi, do you still have the Denon DCT-950R for sale? If not , can you help
me find a head unit from Denon that will work with the Denon DCH-700 CD
changer? If you still have it or if you can help me out , give me a
call at (714)728-0823. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

No I'm sorry I don't have it anymore. Apparently only the DCT-850R and
DCT-950R decks communicate with the DCH-700 as told to me by a
technician at Denon Canada a couple years ago.

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
| http://www.teamrocs.com
No system but I got a kick ass headunit, amp and speakers...
Stephen Narayan

wrote:

Hi, do you still have the Denon DCT-950R for sale? If not , can you help
me find a head unit from Denon that will work with the Denon DCH-700 CD
changer? If you still have it or if you can help me out , give me a
call at (714)728-0823. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

No I'm sorry I don't have it anymore. Apparently only the DCT-850R and
DCT-950R decks communicate with the DCH-700 as told to me by a
technician at Denon Canada a couple years ago.

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
| http://www.teamrocs.com
No system but I got a kick ass headunit, amp and speakers...

Not sure if you saw Kevin but there's a DCT-950R just popped up on
ebay....

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
| http://www.teamrocs.com
No system but I got a kick ass headunit, amp and speakers...
Volupteb

You won't believe this ,
I have a Denon DCT 950R used for couple years the best cd player I have ever
owned.
20 bit ,never ever skipt,I still have the box remote even a carrying box,I also
have a cd Changer don't remember the model # still it the box with brakets ,
I want sell both of them for $180 plus shipping

kevtn8

Thanks for the offer guys but I just recently bought a Denon DCT-970R
It hasn't arrived yet but I was wondering if there's a big differenc
in sound quality between the 970r and the 1000r ? I'm just curiou
because the two units look identical almost and the specs are prett
close also. They even share the same owners manual. Hopefully you ca
answer this for me Stephen since you have the Dct-1000r and mayb
you've heard of the dct-970r already. One more thing Stephen, if yo
are going to sell the DCT-1000r in the future, please let me know righ
away because I use to have that deck myself and love it..but stupidl
sold it to get a Clarion . I was too much into bells and whistles o
the Clarion at the time I guess. I definitly want to get the Deno
dct-1000r again someday. Thanks.
Kevin

email :
-
kevtn
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=13560

Stephen Narayan

The difference between the 970 and the 1000 is only a few items. They
use the same tuner, laser pickup, chassis and most parts. The 970
doesn't use the 20bit Denon Alpha processor but does use the older
type 18 bit version. Other than that the only difference is that it
doesn't have the coax digital input and it's preamp outputs are at a
slightly lower voltage. 3Vrms unbalanced and 6V balanced.

I was looking to sell my 1000R at one time but I've since been
inclined to keep it. I did pick up a Rockford Fosgate Platinum 2000
deck which is very much similar to the Denon DCT-A1 that replaced the
1000R. You might want to look into one of those it's a great buy at
$250 on sounddomain.com

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:49:27 GMT, kevtn8
wrote:

Thanks for the offer guys but I just recently bought a Denon DCT-970R .
It hasn't arrived yet but I was wondering if there's a big difference
in sound quality between the 970r and the 1000r ? I'm just curious
because the two units look identical almost and the specs are pretty
close also. They even share the same owners manual. Hopefully you can
answer this for me Stephen since you have the Dct-1000r and maybe
you've heard of the dct-970r already. One more thing Stephen, if you
are going to sell the DCT-1000r in the future, please let me know right
away because I use to have that deck myself and love it..but stupidly
sold it to get a Clarion . I was too much into bells and whistles of
the Clarion at the time I guess. I definitly want to get the Denon
dct-1000r again someday. Thanks.
Kevin

email :

Stephen Narayan |
| IASCA Certified Judge
http://www.teamrocs.com | Home of the original RAC Bada$$es
Denon DCT-1000R & Rockford RFX8250
PPI DEQ230/FRX456 EQ/x-over | Orion NT-300 BIQ EQ/preamp | NT-200 BIX x-over
Four Phase Linear Euro.6s kW Slave amps and 4.8 kW Power Supply unit
Focal TN46 tweeters & 6K1 mids | 2 Aliante 8" midwoofers
Phase Linear Euro HC 15's

Denon Model DCD-1650AR CD Player Peter General 2 April 16th 04 10:54 AM
Denon 1802 and Bi Amping marshall General 2 March 20th 04 09:50 AM
buying a headunit scat131 Car Audio 15 October 15th 03 06:43 PM
FS: Clarion ADCS-1 System, Denon DCT-1000R/DCH470, PG ZPA amps and processors, Dynaudio 3 way biamp speakers, Orion EQ/xover, Audio Control 3050 RTA Stephen Narayan Car Audio 4 September 19th 03 05:46 AM
Pioneer IP-BUS daisy chain... Pioneer headunit + AUX + Pioneer XM tuner... HELP! Tom R Car Audio 2 July 12th 03 03:18 PM