samoney

Default Car Subwoofers

I'm looking to buy car subwoofers what is a good brand. I;m thinking
about to 10inch subs. If anybody knows a good pair let me know.
TheBIessedDead

I'm looking to buy car subwoofers what is a good brand. I;m thinking
about to 10inch subs. If anybody knows a good pair let me know.

You know, I can understand a "What is your opinion of this set up/sub". I can
understand "I'm looking for nice sounding bass, not too terribly loud, in such
and such price range and with this much amount of power available... give me
suggestions"

But come on man, at least do a LITTLE research. "What is a good brand" is
extremely basic. If everyone here tells you that Pyle make the greatest subs
on earth, are you going to rush out and buy one and be happy with it? At
least do some research of your own, narrow down some brands, explain what it is
you are looking for from your sub.. And then maybe people could help point you
in some directions that you hadn't already thought of.

Nick
EFFENDI

samoney wrote:

I'm looking to buy car subwoofers what is a good brand. I;m thinking
about to 10inch subs. If anybody knows a good pair let me know.

ive got two infinity reference 1020w 10" subs that i will let go for
cheap. They are great SPL and SQ. I have them in a dual 10" sealed
enclosure with each sub getting about 300 watts and 1cuft of air. They
pound pretty nice and the low end performance is really good. most
people think they sound like 12s. Let me know if you are interested.

EFFENDI

Jason

"samoney" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking to buy car subwoofers what is a good brand. I;m thinking
about to 10inch subs. If anybody knows a good pair let me know.

Pyle make the greatest subs
on earth

angelo

If you are into DIY, i would suggest Adire Audio. I built one for my son
using a 12" Shiva driver. Adire has some other models available.

www.adireaudio.com

http://www.audioreview.com/Subwoofer...1_2741crx.aspx

"samoney" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking to buy car subwoofers what is a good brand. I;m thinking
about to 10inch subs. If anybody knows a good pair let me know.

Warren

How much are you selling them for. And do you have any 6x9 speakers too.

6x9 speakers too?? Why don't you go down to your local shop and listen to a
complete
system on their board. It'll give you an idea of the sound you want. If you
have 2 10" subs
in a sealed box of even medium quality, there will be enough bass for most
people. Adding
the 6x9's will just make it a muddier sound. If you want rear fill speakers,
i suggest an
average pair of coaxial 6.5" speakers.. Just listen to some different
combinations, but
that is my suggestion..

BD

One amp for two subwoofers? nist7 Car Audio 4 December 26th 03 10:25 AM
FA: Alumapro Alchemy 10" Subwoofers in Enclosure David Gaines Car Audio 0 September 17th 03 01:09 AM
audiobahn subwoofers Dave Car Audio 3 September 13th 03 12:56 AM
Subwoofers - Mustang Patrick Clifford Car Audio 1 September 7th 03 04:41 PM
who makes good 8" subwoofers now a days [email protected] Car Audio 5 September 7th 03 02:23 PM