cyrus

Default ebay 12v rane ac23

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...07&category=32
78

cool stumble.

--
cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

Mark Zarella

Very interesting.

I'm thinking of putting together some amps in rack-mount chassis in the not
too near future. This would work too...

"cyrus" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...07&category=32
78

cool stumble.

--
cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

Soundfreak03

I'm thinking of putting together some amps in rack-mount chassis in the not
too near future. This would work too...

Except you can buy the unit and make your own supply for less than it starts
out at.

Les
Mark Zarella

I'm thinking of putting together some amps in rack-mount chassis in the
not
too near future. This would work too...

Except you can buy the unit and make your own supply for less than it

starts
out at.

Very true. I just don't know which unit I'll be getting yet, or if I'll
roll my own.

Then again, I may try to do all the signal processing with software.

One step at a time...

Soundfreak03

Very true. I just don't know which unit I'll be getting yet, or if I'll
roll my own.

Then again, I may try to do all the signal processing with software.

I have toyed with that idea as well.
Looked into getting something along the lines of a Rane RPM44 or EVs DSP
engine. Then you have all of the delay, eq, and routing I would ever need.
Always expandable too.

Les

FA Ebay: Soundstream Reference 405s 5-channel amp SQUAT600LB Car Audio 0 January 14th 04 06:51 PM
Directed Amplifiers Captain Howdy Car Audio 173 December 31st 03 10:42 AM
cd changer on ebay Roger Car Audio 0 September 4th 03 11:05 PM
Kicker amps for auction on ebay Ge0 Car Audio 0 July 12th 03 05:09 PM
FA on ebay: Kicker XS100 and DX700's Ge0 Car Audio 0 July 5th 03 07:49 AM