The Outsider

Default Need help with Denon 3803 connection

I'm swapping out my DVR and need to record some tv shows from it, but
I think my two ( yes, both of them) VCR outs on my 3803 receiver are
bad, and I wanted to ask everyone's opinion to make sure it's not just
me. I am trying to believe it's some setting I'm not catching.

When I try to record from any source, I get black video and no sound.
To make sure it's not my VCR, I connected a small TV to my VCR-1
output, still no video or sound. I made sure my TV is set to the A/V
input, tried to seperate sets of cables, made sure they were connected
well, tried VCR-1 and VCR-2, made sure the RECOUT was set to SOURCE on
the receiver. I don't know what else it could be. Any help would be
appreciated greatly.

Damon

Denon problems NYD2 General 2 September 3rd 03 02:00 PM
Denon 1804 vs Onkyo SR601 Karthik General 6 August 20th 03 10:50 AM