Jeremy Bell

Default Deck 3.5 Problems

I just downloaded the demo version of Deck 3.5, and already I'm having
problems. When I try to record-enable a track in the tracks window or
the mixer window, the pull-down menu just says, "None." None of my
other audio-recording software has any problem finding the audio
input; why can't Deck find it? I even tried the Deck demo on another
computer, and sure enough, the same thing happened.

What gives?

jeremy