EganMedia

Default A must see. In his own words!

I wonder how it's possible someone is so perverse
to use such a dramatic harrowing picture
to do some ****in' political propaganda!!!!!!!! BRBR

It's real. It's happening now, and our government is responsible. I agree
that it is shocking and disturbing. War is hell, and civilian casualties are
the worst parts of wars. If it really bothers you, write your representatives
and tell them you want your government to stop doing this.

Joe Egan
EMP
Colchester, VT
www.eganmedia.com
Tim Ferrell

They can't hear you Joe because you failed to cross post. Remember, when you are
violating the terms of one group, violate them all or your voice will not be
heard. I know, I know the real "violation" is George W....blah...blah...blah

[sigh]

I'm off to read the archives where life is beautiful all the time!