Balaji

Default Just checking if posting works

Sorry, just cannot seem to be able to post at all using google usenet
interface. Just trying this as a test.

Balaji

Balaji wrote:
Sorry, just cannot seem to be able to post at all using google usenet
interface. Just trying this as a test.

Strange. This test message appeared fast, however my post about Grado
SR-80 that I posted at least 30 minutes ago has not shown up yet on
rec.audio.opinion. I posted it to both rec.audio.high-end and opinion
(separated by commas), I wonder if thats the problem. I will try again.

MINe 109

In article . com,
"Balaji" wrote:

Balaji wrote:
Sorry, just cannot seem to be able to post at all using google usenet
interface. Just trying this as a test.

Strange. This test message appeared fast, however my post about Grado
SR-80 that I posted at least 30 minutes ago has not shown up yet on
rec.audio.opinion. I posted it to both rec.audio.high-end and opinion
(separated by commas), I wonder if thats the problem. I will try again.

You might check the RAHE posting guidelines. IIRC, they don't accept
cross-posted messages.

Stephen