The Enunciator

Default Buble, Westlife good for jazz

Monteiro believes artistes such as Diana Krall, Laura Fygi and Michael
Buble have helped to increase acceptance of jazz by the general
public....

"Now you have Westlife recording an album called Allow Us to Be
Frank, which has all the Frank Sinatra songs," said Monteiro. "So
more power to them, because the more they do this kind of album, the
more it opens up possibilities for the rest of us."

http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/st...2336&sec=music

m.see

SNIP "Now you have Westlife recording an album called Allow Us to Be
Frank, END SNIP

Which Frank ?

Frank Ly My Dear I Don't Give A Damn, Frank N. Furter, Frank Carson, Frank N
Since, (and Mir) Frank O' Phile,
Frank and to the point, Frank Zappa, Frank Herbert, Frank Oz, Frank Capra,
Frank Bruno................

But definetly not Francis Albert
--
M.See

"The Enunciator" wrote in message
ups.com...
Monteiro believes artistes such as Diana Krall, Laura Fygi and Michael
Buble have helped to increase acceptance of jazz by the general
public....

"Now you have Westlife recording an album called Allow Us to Be
Frank, which has all the Frank Sinatra songs," said Monteiro. "So
more power to them, because the more they do this kind of album, the
more it opens up possibilities for the rest of us."

http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/st...2336&sec=music

The Enunciator

m.see wrote:
SNIP "Now you have Westlife recording an album called Allow Us to Be
Frank, END SNIP

Which Frank ?

Sinatra

The P.T.A,, Mrs. Enunciator, won't okay the way you do your
thing....but you stick around, Jack, it might show. (If Bobby don't
give it a barbituate enema....)

Michael Laprarie

Frank Wess?
Frank Foster?
Frank Rosolino?

"The Enunciator" wrote in message
oups.com...

m.see wrote:
SNIP "Now you have Westlife recording an album called Allow Us to Be
Frank, END SNIP

Which Frank ?

Sinatra

Mike O'Sullivan

Michael Laprarie wrote:
Frank Wess?
Frank Foster?
Frank Rosolino?

Frank Incense?
Schizoid Man

"Mike O'Sullivan" wrote in message

Michael Laprarie wrote:
Frank Wess?
Frank Foster?
Frank Rosolino?

Frank Incense?

Frank Enstein?

Sander deWaal

"Schizoid Man" said:

Frank Wess?
Frank Foster?
Frank Rosolino?

Frank Incense?

Frank Enstein?

Frank Lymydear?

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
zoot

The Enunciator wrote:
Monteiro believes artistes such as Diana Krall, Laura Fygi and

Michael
Buble have helped to increase acceptance of jazz by the general
public....

who cares. the only acceptance jazz needs is to be accepted as
something to do when making money isn't enough. music has so much more
than public acceptance and money to offer if you take the time to learn
how to do it. you'll either have to take my word on that or get into it
yourself. your choice. your gain or your loss. i can only tell you i
love it and you CAN do it. hope you do.

The Enunciator

zoot wrote:
The Enunciator wrote:
Monteiro believes artistes such as Diana Krall, Laura Fygi and

Michael
Buble have helped to increase acceptance of jazz by the general
public....

who cares. the only acceptance jazz needs is to be accepted as
something to do when making money isn't enough. music has so much

more
than public acceptance and money to offer if you take the time to

learn
how to do it. you'll either have to take my word on that or get into

it
yourself. your choice. your gain or your loss. i can only tell you i
love it and you CAN do it. hope you do.

Well, I'm with you on this one, zooty. I don't really care who likes
what or how widely accepted it may be, but if you search the archives
you'll find a lot of people wringing their hands about the future of
jazz.

Mike C.

Frank N. Beans

--