Lionel

Default What do I got...

Paul Dormer a écrit :
For some ******* reason, red is coming out pink. The big job in the
middle is actually bright red.

http://home.clara.net/media/chill.jpg

HiFi camera...
Most of the people here use to listen music with the same level of
"HiFi" quality...
And they like it. :-)

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
-----------------------------------
It's Grim up north..

dave weil

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:56:17 -0500, George M. Middius
wrote:

Paul Dormer said:

For some ******* reason, red is coming out pink. The big job in the
middle is actually bright red.

http://home.clara.net/media/chill.jpg

Quite a collection you've got there.

I don't think you have any habaneros. This is what they look like:
http://www.hormel.com/kitchen/glossa...899&catitemid=

They're about 1" in diameter and they range from yellow to orange.

http://images.google.com/images?q=ha...=Google+Search

Your pic has one that has similar lobes at the 9 o'clock position, but I'm
guessing it's not -- way too big. Those torpedo-shaped dark green ones look
like serranos. To put the hotness in perspective, most people find serranos
quite hot, and they are usually 200K scovilles. Habaneros and scotch
bonnets are at least 300K, and frequently 350K+.

Lionel

Paul Dormer wrote:

"Lionel" emitted :

Paul Dormer a écrit :
For some ******* reason, red is coming out pink. The big job in the
middle is actually bright red.

http://home.clara.net/media/chill.jpg

HiFi camera...
Most of the people here use to listen music with the same level of
"HiFi" quality...
And they like it. :-)

Reds normally come out as red. Bolloxed the white balance, probably...

At least *you* have seen the difference and you seem to have a solution.

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
-----------------------------------
It's Grim up north..

nunya

scotch bonnet, jalapeno and little tasty ones whose name escapes me!

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
For some ******* reason, red is coming out pink. The big job in the
middle is actually bright red.

http://home.clara.net/media/chill.jpg