Marc Phillips

Default talk.politics.guns just gets stupider

Paul said:

Alternatively, you could just **** the bed. That would keep you warm
for a few minutes, at least.

The trick is to eat spicy food. After a nice burrito stuffed with jalapenos,
I'm good for an hour after I **** the bed. But then again, I'm in Los Angeles,
where it's warm.

Perhaps you could try some truly ferocious curry.

Boon
Bruce J. Richman

Mr. Phillips wrote:

Paul said:

Alternatively, you could just **** the bed. That would keep you warm
for a few minutes, at least.

The trick is to eat spicy food. After a nice burrito stuffed with jalapenos,
I'm good for an hour after I **** the bed. But then again, I'm in Los
Angeles,
where it's warm.

Perhaps you could try some truly ferocious curry.

Boon

Have you considered importing RAO posts from Detroit? LOT's !!!!

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

Dr. Richman said:

Mr. Phillips wrote:

Paul said:

Alternatively, you could just **** the bed. That would keep you warm
for a few minutes, at least.

The trick is to eat spicy food. After a nice burrito stuffed with

jalapenos,
I'm good for an hour after I **** the bed. But then again, I'm in Los
Angeles,
where it's warm.

Perhaps you could try some truly ferocious curry.

Boon

Have you considered importing RAO posts from Detroit? LOT's !!!!

Have you eaten in Detroit? You have your choice of some Coney Island hot dog
stand (yeah, great local cuisine!) and the nearest White Castle, which is
usually mated to a Church's chicken, you know, for variety.

In other words, the **** ain't **** there.

Boon
MINe 109

Paul Dormer wrote:

"The Devil" emitted :

You've provided the answer to your own question. Just spray the game
disc/case from your bonnet inflamed rectum when you are snuggled up in
your comode/bed. This PS2 hardware requirement for PS2 games is
overstated..

I guess I need the ambiance of a lava lamp to really appreciate the
moment.

Not so.

Easy does it!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/30/lava.lamp.death.ap/

Stephen
MINe 109

In article z,
The Devil wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:55:08 GMT, MINe 109

Paul Dormer wrote:

"The Devil" emitted :

You've provided the answer to your own question. Just spray the game
disc/case from your bonnet inflamed rectum when you are snuggled up in
your comode/bed. This PS2 hardware requirement for PS2 games is
overstated..

I guess I need the ambiance of a lava lamp to really appreciate the
moment.

Not so.

Easy does it!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/30/lava.lamp.death.ap/

Trust *you* to find that! LOL!

Can't wait until it shows up on CSI: Trailerpark.

Stephen

dave weil

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:27:40 +0000, Paul Dormer
wrote:

"Marc Phillips" emitted :

Alternatively, you could just **** the bed. That would keep you warm
for a few minutes, at least.

The trick is to eat spicy food. After a nice burrito stuffed with jalapenos,
I'm good for an hour after I **** the bed. But then again, I'm in Los Angeles,
where it's warm.

Perhaps you could try some truly ferocious curry.

Madras is the best I can manage, and only when doused with riata. It's
not the eating aspect that's the problem for me... ;-)

Speaking of which, I once dined with somebody who was compelled to
prove his masculinity by ordering Vindaloo garnished with additional
chillies. He had about four mouthfuls then vomited on his plate.

WIMP.

I LOVE Vindaloo. I had a fiery hot one in Groningen in Holland once
(the hottest I ever had). I was sweating bullets. Wonderful.

But that was nothing compared to a hot Thai Tom Kha (I think that was
the name of it) soup that I once had. I told them to make it as hot as
they wanted. They did. I ended up taking half of it home with me. It
was almost too hot. ALMOST.
dave weil

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:32:24 -0500, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

The Devil said:

Cut the seeds out of them with a knife. The easiest way to do this is
to cut off the stalk and then halve the bonnet. Carefully cut out the
white flesh from which the seeds have grown. The seeds and that white
stuff have no taste. The reason I mention this is because if you do
what a lot of people do and *scrape* out the seeds, you will lose the
potency of the bonnet, squashing out its juices. Also wash your hands
*very* thoroughly after handling them. They irritate the skin and if
you were to rub your eyes with just a trace of bonnet juice on your
fingers, you will be unable to open your eyes for half an hour.

Even better, wear gloves. I use throwaway plastic ones like cafeteria
workers wear. If you're very sensitive, wear latex ones like doctors use.

Unless, of course, you have a latex allergy. This can actually be
quite dangerous and can throw certain people into anaphylaxis shock.

Yes, habaneros/scotch bonnets have a "fruity" flavor indeed. Lovely
things those, if intensely potent.

Bruce J. Richman

Geprge M. Middius wrote:

Bruce J. Richman said:

Taxi was a comedy classic. Who could forget Andy Kauffman as Latka Gravis

or
the burned-out "Reverend Jim" ?

They were mere ornaments. The heart and soul of the show was Louie.

No question that the Louie character made Danny DeVito a star, However, as in
many classic comedies, the ensemble acting - complete with a few zany
characters - had a lot to do with its popularity.

Bruce J. Richman

Trevor Wilson

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Trevor Wilson wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Trevor Wilson wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
m...

Trevor Wilson said:

Hey hey hey! There is an idiot in every village. You need a bigger
sample
than just one Mikey to make any claims about education in the U.S.

**And here is where I have to apologise. Perhaps I've been playing in
talk.politics.guns for too long. 90% of the people in that group are
incredibly dumb. This is not necessarily the case in
rec.audio.opinion.
Nevertheless, Duh-Mikey is a product of the US education system. It
causes
me to wonder what the Hell he was doing, when he was supposed to be
learning
stuff.

The Mikeys I've known do things like eat paste, bang their heads
against
door jambs, and run spastically.

**Ah, I know the ones. Over here, they went to 'special schools' and
rode
around in mini buses, whilst we had to walk to school.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Very similar in the US. They attend "Special Education" classes. They
are
also known now as "developmetally disabled". There is a popular show in
the US
called Crank Yankers, in which comedians make real telephone calls (some
are
prettu ouitrageous and ribald) to poeple adn say some really outrageous
things.
The actors are portrayed on screen by puppets. One plays a retarded
teenager
called, you guessed it, "Special Ed". You'd have to see it to
appreciate
it,
but it's very funny. His favorite expression is "Yeaaaaaaaa !" in
response to
just about anything.

**I've seen a few episodes. It ain't 'Taxi' (with Danny De Vito), but it
has
it's moments.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Taxi was a comedy classic. Who could forget Andy Kauffman as Latka Gravis
or
the burned-out "Reverend Jim" ?

**Indeed. I've followed Christopher Lloyd's career. He's done rather well
for himself on the other side of the camera. Poor old Andy was a huge loss
to comedy. I am pleased to see his 'wife' turn up from time to time, however
(who could forget that voice?).

Have you seen the "Birchum" character on Crank Yankers? He's the Viet
Nam,
overly-macho veteran. Some of the bits are very funny.

**Yep. I've seen him. I'd kinda like to hear an uncensored version of the
show, though.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

[...]