Concerned Citizens

Default REALJAZZCAT - Syl From Syl's Old Radioz - YOU'RE FIRED!

For doing such a HACK JOB analysis of the REALJAZZCAT eBay scam.
You're so blinded by the REALJAZZCAT's feedback rating that you can't
see past it. Fortunately, people with an open mind, can. If the
feedback rating is the main basis of your non-belief of the scam, then
take a look at eBay seller BUGLEMAN. He has a feedback score of 1962
including 3259 total positives and one SINGLE negative. Yet, anybody
who knows anything about him, knows that many of the tubes that he
sells on eBay are re-branded fakes. Let's get back to REALJAZZCAT and
look at some of your comments (and our response to them):

He offers no proof to support his allegation.

Take another look at the Shady Lane Asylum post. There's more
circumstantial evidence listed there than what got Scott Peterson
convicted of first-degree murder.

He talks about a second seller's eBay ID but does not disclose this

ID.

All you had to do is ask. It's thetubemuseum. Notice that
THETUBEMUSEUM's feedback is private. That's because he doesn't want
you to see what tubes he's buying (to gold plate and resell). You can
be sure there are other IDs, but this was his main buying ID when the
scam was first discovered. At that time, the ID was 2USOLUTIONS, you
can verify that by selecting thetubemuseums ID history link. It was
under this ID that he purchased gold bullion. You may wonder what's a
2USOLUTIONS? Here is the answer:

http://www.2usolutions.com/pages/742425/

This is REALJAZZCAT's other business. They manufacture computer
laptop metal racks. Hmmm... I wonder if they have to do any METAL
PLATING as part of the manufacturing process? Also, please notice the
link on the top of that website to the tubemuseum. It all ties back
together.

He talks about dozens of buyers being scammed but not a single

buyer to support him,
only a list of buyers.

We could probably get a few victims to come forward, but we would
prefer not to. Also, there are eBay contact rules that could get US
kicked off of eBay, should we contact any of the victims. BTW, as one
wise person has written, if the buyers don't know that they are being
scammed, are they really being scammed? Of course they are. However,
they don't realize that they are being scammed because yes, a
Telefunken 12AX7 will sound better than the cheap Chinese tube that
it's likely replacing (and it's got nothing to do with the phony
gold-plated pins).

If the seller really was a pro scammer, "I" would get his account

narued in 24 hours.

You talk a "big game" but just try. eBay has thwarted many attempts
to get him kicked off. They always use the "good feedback excuse".
As long as he's making eBay money they DON'T CARE. This goes double
for Power Sellers. We have researched this a bit and people have told
us of even much worse scams and how eBay would not do anything about
it.

I suspect he's a disgruntled buyer with a little agenda.

WRONG! We've never been involved in any transaction whatsoever, with
REALJAZZCAT. However, we would like to remind you of a famous quote:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing."

If I were the seller, I would contact this guy's ISP and get him

flushed.

Better yet, why doesn't he sue us? Because, he would be laughed out
of court. We would love to subpoena the bidding activity records on
his private bidder auctions. People would be astonished at the shill
bidding that's going on. Why else is he running them as private
bidder auctions? You would have to be a real sucker to bid on a
private bidder auction.

The seller has close to 400 feedbacks with a 99.5%. Hard to believe
he could get away so many times without being caught...

We finally agree on something! It is hard to believe. Yet, as they
say, truth is stranger than fiction.

I've sold NOS tubes like 6DJ8, ECC88, High-end 6201/12AT7 and 10M

series
with gold pins. I don't think I've "gold plated" the pins myself...

Fair enough. However, how many Telefunken standard version 12AX7 (not
ECC803S) with gold pins have you sold? How about a standard version
Siemens 12AX7 with gold pins? How about these (with gold pins):

Syl, there will be people who will see the truth here and than there
will be people like you. REALJAZZCAT is banking on it!

Concerned Citizens
Syl's Old Radioz

"Concerned Citizens" a écrit dans le message de news:

First I can't get fired by an anonymous, I can't.
At least "I" sign my post with my name and use a valid email...
Why do you hide behind an anonymous handle anyway ?

For doing such a HACK JOB analysis of the REALJAZZCAT eBay scam.
You're so blinded by the REALJAZZCAT's feedback rating that you can't
see past it. Fortunately, people with an open mind, can.

I have a problem with "anonymous" players like you.

You're "generalizing" about eBay sellers and below statement is a proof of
it.

If the
feedback rating is the main basis of your non-belief of the scam, then
take a look at eBay seller BUGLEMAN. He has a feedback score of 1962
including 3259 total positives and one SINGLE negative. Yet, anybody
who knows anything about him, knows that many of the tubes that he
sells on eBay are re-branded fakes. Let's get back to REALJAZZCAT and
look at some of your comments (and our response to them):

All you had to do is ask. It's thetubemuseum. Notice that
THETUBEMUSEUM's feedback is private. That's because he doesn't want
you to see what tubes he's buying (to gold plate and resell).

Can you prove this ?

So far, all I read are speculations.

This is REALJAZZCAT's other business. They manufacture computer
laptop metal racks. Hmmm... I wonder if they have to do any METAL
PLATING as part of the manufacturing process?

Again, pure speculations.

We could probably get a few victims to come forward, but we would
prefer not to.

How convenient.

BTW, as one
wise person has written, if the buyers don't know that they are being
scammed, are they really being scammed? Of course they are. However,
they don't realize that they are being scammed

And thanks to you, you are there to save them from oblivion. What
a big heart you have. I suspect you are wearing a big read and blue
lycra body suit at night...

You talk a "big game" but just try.

I've done better buddy. Send me all the proofs you have (I doubt
you will) and I will get him narued within 48 hours. This ng is my witness
and I stand behind my words. I will still post under my name, will you?

eBay has thwarted many attempts to get him kicked off. They always use
the "good feedback excuse".

How do you know that since you never contacted any buyer as you so
conveniently said above ?
How could eBay be "thwarted" in getting this seller get kicked off ? They
own
the friggin place...

As long as he's making eBay money they DON'T CARE.

False. If you can prove a scammer is using eBay as his "workplace" and eBay
knows about it,
they will fire the guy presto. They know he will be back under another
handle
so they're not losing any money. So your "theory" of the big seller has no
weight.

I suspect he's a disgruntled buyer with a little agenda.

WRONG! We've never been involved in any transaction whatsoever, with
REALJAZZCAT.

Then how do you know all this and why are you _so_ concerned ?

I still think you have your little agenda.

However, we would like to remind you of a famous quote:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing."

Gimme a break...Are you related to Dubbya ? You sure sound like him.

Better yet, why doesn't he sue us? Because, he would be laughed out
of court. We would love to subpoena the bidding activity records on
his private bidder auctions. People would be astonished at the shill
bidding that's going on. Why else is he running them as private
bidder auctions? You would have to be a real sucker to bid on a
private bidder auction.

You'd need to bring more than "suspicions" in court and would need
a court order to get that "private" information from the supposed
shill bidder. I think YOU will get laughed at in court, big time.

You should work for Dubbya. Maybe you will be the only one
to find those MDW...Wait, don't bother, he got elected again.
Proof now there's more gullible people than you will ever be able
to handle...Oh well...

Syl, there will be people who will see the truth here and than there
will be people like you.

People like me are asking for proofs. People like me don't "bite" on those
never ending "anonymous" posts. People like me don't believe
"everything on the net as truth".

My offer stands, bring me all the *proofs* you have, and this guy is
history.
And I mean * real proofs *, not "suspicions" like you keep posting for the
past
year or so...

And a last question. What makes you think buyers actually pay
more for plated pins than any comparable tube ? Did you actually
asked the buyer ? Oh...no, right, you haven't.

BTW, eBay doesn't fire members just because they contact other buyers.
I do this all the time. Living proof that you indeed don't know much about
eBay...

Until then, YOU'RE FIRED.

Syl

---