lm

Default FA : Silicon Mallet Simmons MI.D.I. Vibes

Hi,
For auction on Ebay :
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=3763621959
M.I.D.I. Vibraphone "Silicon Mallet" SIMMONS
Very rare instrument (bought new 3000 ? in 1985), serial n° 00084
3 octaves mallet keyboard controller, 37 notes C to C, played with same
mallets as an acoustic vibes or with drum sticks.
M.I.D.I. In/Out/Thru
Internal 128 vintage sounds expander with ADSR and 128 user's bank.
Perfect working condition, except the last note (highest C).
Like a "gigantesque" Octopad, but with 37 pads !!!
Due to his size : 1,40m X 0,40m and his weight: 27 Kg, UPS delivery only
(Shipping price depens on your Zipcode) or local pickup here in Toulouse
(France).
Happy bidding.