Stingray

Default FS: Brian McCarty's Home address and phone #

FS: Brian McCarty's home phone # and address. Mint condition with little
use. Includes cardboard box/packaging he actually lives in and the ice pick
used for his first lobotomy . $100. Oh wait, I better check with RAM Blue
Book World Head Quarters to see if this is a fair wholesale or retail price.
I would hate to get an "offical RAM blue book vaulation".

RIPOFF ALERT