Stingray

Default FS: Pioneer CLD-97RF LD Player

FS: Mint condition Pioneer Elite CLD-97 LD player with RF (AC-3/DD) output.
Plays DD and DTS. This is Pioneer's best ever LD player ever. The reference
player.Ursi finish with rosewood side panels. Also included is a Pioneer
RFD-1 RF demodulator ($250 new), remote, manual, and original box. If you
still play LDs, have a large LD collection, or want a reference LD player,
or a 2nd LD player as a backup, this is the one to have. The CLD-97sold for
over $2000 new and the RF upgrade was $350. My price is $700 plus shipping.

Stingray

$110.00 ??? Use a real blue book like Orion. If you can find them for $110,
especally with the RF upgrade and the RF Demodulator included, I will take 7
of them. Also check e-bay. Not one near your bluebook price. Your blue book
prices are not realistic and your bluebook probably isn't either. Please use
correct retail used prices not some off the wall blue book lo-baller
wholesale price.

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in
message . ..
In article , "Stingray"
wrote:

panels. Also included is a Pioneer
RFD-1 RF demodulator ($250 new), remote, manual, and original box. If you
still play LDs, have a large LD collection

Bluebook value, $110

RIPOFF ALERT!